Poll: Who will ultimately be responsible for the demise of Robert Ray Hill's attempts to set up an accepted offshore university?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
George Gollin
23.08%
3 23.08%
Peter French
15.38%
2 15.38%
Uncle Janko
7.69%
1 7.69%
George Brown
7.69%
1 7.69%
No one, Dr. Hill will find success by 2010
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

George Brown unloads on Robert Ray Hill at Degreeboard
George Brown showed that he has really done a thorough job of tracking the exploits of Robert Ray Hill a/k/a True Patriot with respect to the latter's DL activities. Maybe there is something positive to be said for George and Peter French maintaining dossiers on various folks in the DL world? I had previously thought it harmless and, frankly, a waste of time but that does not appear to be the case.

degreeboard.com thread

Cheers,
well honestly when people like that person still have the guts to claim Sorbon is accredited...
PFFT!

Those people are just fishing for gullible people, like that nice guy with the gift of the gab who called you yesterday because he just couldn't do without telling you about that wine bargain of the century...and two weeks ago it was a vacuum cleaner bargain of the century...and tomorrow it is the low-cost travel bargain of the century...he grosses five percent commission plus hourly rates...

PFFT!
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
You forgot the most obvious and likely person in the poll. Robert Ray Hill himself !
Little Arminius Wrote:George Brown showed that he has really done a thorough job of tracking the exploits of Robert Ray Hill a/k/a True Patriot with respect to the latter's DL activities. Maybe there is something positive to be said for George and Peter French maintaining dossiers on various folks in the DL world? I had previously thought it harmless and, frankly, a waste of time but that does not appear to be the case.
degreeboard.com thread
Cheers,

Okay, but the poll is so far shaping up to be a real winner for RRH.
In respect of Dr Dr Dr French, I would be surprised if Peter keeps a dossier on people he doesn't like.
DR ANATIDAE Wrote:
Little Arminius Wrote:George Brown showed that he has really done a thorough job of tracking the exploits of Robert Ray Hill a/k/a True Patriot with respect to the latter's DL activities. Maybe there is something positive to be said for George and Peter French maintaining dossiers on various folks in the DL world? I had previously thought it harmless and, frankly, a waste of time but that does not appear to be the case.
degreeboard.com thread
Cheers,

In respect of Dr Dr Dr French, I would be surprised if Peter keeps a dossier on people he doesn't like.

You don't see much mention of Peter French and his Ph.D. from American Coastline University or the one he has from Summit Univerity of Louisiana he stopped spending his life trying to justify. Oh wait, Peter was the Pacific representative for ACU. Interesting!
Brian Crawford Wrote:You don't see much mention of Peter French and his Ph.D. from American Coastline University or the one he has from Summit Univerity of Louisiana he stopped spending his life trying to justify. Oh wait, Peter was the Pacific representative for ACU. Interesting!

Peter has really become one of 'them' now and like George, G-G, Insainz, Puffman, etc al, hates successful private education providers, which is the reason they don't mention his three unaccredited degrees or his degree mill degree.
Of course, if we look seriously at Robert's qualifications we find a number of very respectable ones, just like we do when we look at Peter's.
DR ANATIDAE Wrote:

degreeboard.com thread

Cheers,

He admits to keeping a dossier on John Dovelos (a/k/a Zon7) and, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think that Peter has ever expressed approval of any of John D's academic affiliations.

DD thread on French's dossiers

With respect to RRH, he would be taken far more seriously if he didn't come off like a late night TV pitchman. Every time we see him, he's touting a new school where, coincidentally, he holds a title such as Dean, Chancellor, President, Vice-President, Rector, North American Director, etc. I have seen a number of versions of his academic credentials and other than his legitimate B.S. from Excelsior, the rest were total bull$hit.

His association with WIDU wasn't even questionable, it was sleazy. WIDU was a house of cards with a web presence. He had some old Russian professor as the figurehead, a host of non-academic European wannabees and several Africans with suspect credentials.

In a time when universities are coming under fire for keeping students in doctoral programs for 5-10 years, RRH and his pals wanted to create an even more advanced degree from their start-up school. Talk about poor timing for a new product!!!

IMHO, the "Grand PhD" is an absolutely assinine idea.
Quote:With respect to RRH, he would be taken far more seriously if he didn't come off like a late night TV pitchman. Every time we see him, he's touting a new school where, coincidentally, he holds a title such as Dean, Chancellor, President, Vice-President, Rector, North American Director, etc. I have seen a number of versions of his academic credentials and other than his legitimate B.S. from Excelsior, the rest were total bull$hit.

more or less...
A.A Mole University
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Quote:Oh wait, Peter was the Pacific representative for ACU. Interesting!

I suggest to ALWAYS take with a grain of salt (actually, a ton of salt Big Grin ) colorful and above all self-important attitudes online.
I remember I was attacked years ago by a mental case who acted the part of the self-righteous prophet 'offended' by something I had said.
It turned out he was a undercover representative for an agency (at that time paying 60% of your fee to these phoneys), and I happened to have criticized the business...
PFFT!
A.A Mole University
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
D00bie Wrote:You forgot the most obvious and likely person in the poll.  Robert Ray Hill himself !

I would have voted RRH himself too.

I don't think RRH does anything for monetary gain, he's simply an innocent nutcase. Gollin though seems to take him very seriously as proven by his long and involved replies to him and their private email exchanges. Doesn't that prove that Gollin is a nutcase too?