Poll: Stalker Steve Foerster has completed his MA at George Washington University. How do you feel about that?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good for Steve, maybe now he'll pay his back child support.
14.29%
2 14.29%
Who cares, he is a deadbeat and a stalker.
71.43%
10 71.43%
That is the best news I've heard since Mark Israel's run-in with a truck.
14.29%
2 14.29%
I'm genuinely happy for him.
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Stalker Steve Completes MA
Stalker Steve Foerster announed at DD that he has "finallly finished that MA." I wonder how our membership feels about this milestone in Stalker Steve's career?  Cool

Stalker Steve announcement at DD
An MA in "Educational Technology Leadership"?

WTF is "Educational Technology Leadership"?????

Can I get a copy of this?  
Follow me to the photocopy machines, I've got an MS in Educational Technology Leadership!!

I'm hungry.  
Follow me to the vending machines, I've got an MS in Educational Technology Leadership!!!

Damn, I broke my pencil.
Follow me to the pencil sharpener, I've got an MS in Educational Technology Leadership!!!!

Well, what the heck, it's got the word "education" in it, why not just call it an M.Ed?

That should go nicely on the wall next to the COSC General Studies degree that he likes to pretend is a degree in Information Systems.  
It will be interesting to see which South African doctoral program accepts him and in what field. Generally, SA schools don't offer interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary programs.
Little Arminius Wrote:It will be interesting to see which South African doctoral program accepts him and in what field. Generally, SA schools don't offer interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary programs.

I hear there's a school in Ohio that hands out PhDs in "make up your own major," but only if you've got eight or nine months free.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Toungue STEVE LEVICOFF as scholar? PFFT! ham 11 57,885 04-20-2011, 02:08 PM
Last Post: ham
  Stalker Steve on TV? Don Dresden 0 9,583 04-25-2008, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Don Dresden
  Stalker Steve a Deadbeat Too Armando Ramos 22 102,355 03-29-2008, 07:00 AM
Last Post: ham