Stalker Steve a Deadbeat Too
Stalking Steve Foerster has more in common with Goose and Elmer than just his RA or no way philosophy or his spare time stalking activities.  Just like those two sanctimonious hypocrites, he's a flake who doesn't pay his bills.  In fact, he doesn't even bother supporting his own kids.

Public records in Virginia show these judgments entered against Stephen H Foerster:

Quote:Type: JUDGMENT
Court: Virginia Circuiit Court
Case Number: JC-95054945-1995-DC
Amount: $1,333
Date Filed: 09/21/1995
Debtor Name: STEVE H FOERSTER
Debtor SSN: 226-43-xxxx
Debtor Address: 4838 28th St., Arlington VA 22206-1371
Creditor: STATE EDUCATION ASSISTANCE

Type JUDGMENT
Court: Virginia Circuit Court
Case Number: JC-95007648-1995-DC
Amount: $4,982
Date Filed: 03/09/1995
Debtor Name: STEVE H FOERSTER
Debtor SSN: 225-43-xxxx
Debtor Address: 4838 28th St., Arlington VA 22206-1371
Creditor: CENTRAL FIDELITY NATIONAL B

Type: STATE TAX LIEN
Case Number: SL-03001115-2003-CI
Amount: $8,348
Date Filed: 08/07/2003
Debtor Name: STEPHEN H FOERSTER
Debtor Address: 4838 28th St. Arlington, VA 22206-1371
Creditor: VA CHILD SUPPORT LIEN

Type: STATE TAX LIEN
Court: Arlington Circuit Court
Amount: $2,011
Date Filed: 04/17/2006
Debtor Name: STEPHEN H. FOERSTER
Debtor Address: 5773 Harwich Ct Apt 31, Alexandria VA 22311-5768
Creditor: STATE OF VIRGINIA
Foerster currently holds a valid Florida driver's license:

Quote:Name: STEPHEN HOLBROOK FOESTER
DL Number: F623-788-73-381-0
State: Florida
License Address: 1428 SE 4th Avenue Apt 247, Deerfield Beach FL 33441-6903, Broward County
DOB: 10/21/1973
SSN: 225-43-xxxx
Ethnicity: White
Expiration Date: 10/21/2012
Issue Date: 12/12/2005
License Type: Original
License Class: Non-Commercial - Regular Operator License
Height: 5'10
Restrictions: Corrective Lenses

Now we all see Stalking Steve (a/k/a Jenny Maseldorf) for what he really is: a gutless, low-life flake and a hypocrite.  

He anonymously attacks a hard-working, decent family man like Quinn.  Meanwhile, Stalking Steve not only doesn't bother paying his bills, he doesn't even support his own kids. Now we see why he hides out in Dominica and other Caribbean back waters.

Stephen Holbrook Foerster is yet another shining example of the immoral cartel shills that inhabit sewers and cesspools like DI and DD.  As long as they are out there we'll be exposing them here.
[Image: stevefoerster.jpg]
STEPHEN HOLBROOK FOERSTER a.k.a. Jenny Maseldorf
Admitted stalker and adjudicated deadbeat dad
Armando Ramos Wrote:Type: STATE TAX LIEN
Case Number: SL-03001115-2003-CI
Amount: $8,348
Date Filed: 08/07/2003
Debtor Name: STEPHEN H FOERSTER
Debtor Address: 4838 28th St. Arlington, VA 22206-1371
Creditor: VA CHILD SUPPORT LIEN

Nice catch Armando.  That really says it all.  Amazing how the shills neglect their families and their financial obligations but seem to have endless hours available to meddle in other people's business.  Maybe now "Jenny" will spend less time stalking Quinn and others and a little more time taking care of his kids.
Armando Ramos Wrote:STEPHEN HOLBROOK FOERSTER a.k.a. Jenny Maseldorf
Admitted stalker and adjudicated deadbeat dad

Heh heh, I'm loving this!

I wonder how long before someone writes to Marymount University and says something like this:

Hello,

I was thinking of enrolling at Marymount University to earn a bachelors in Information Technology Management. I came to this board to find out more about the program and stumbled into a few posts that disturb me. It looks like the Director of E-Learning Services is Stephen Holbrook Foerster, who some people here have said is a stalker who doesn't pay his bills and is a deadbeat dad who doesn't support his children.  How is it possible for an accredited school to allow this? I just don't want to enroll in the school and be sorry later for this.

Does anyone know if he is still directing e-learning services there? Who can I contact at the school about this question?

Jenny

Not that I would ever do such a thing, of course, but I wonder how many people would?  Irony, sweet irony.  Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Oh Jenny, errrr, I mean, Steve, here's one you ought to read:

Quote:Today, a child support violator can be prosecuted under Federal law if the following facts exists: 1) the violator willfully failed to pay; 2) a known child support obligation; 3) which has a) remained unpaid for longer than a year or is greater than $5,000 (misdemeanor), or has b) remained unpaid for longer than two years or is greater than $10,000 (felony) 4) for a child who resides in another state, or 1) the violator traveled in interstate or foreign commerce; 2) with the intent to evade a support obligation; 3) if such obligation has remained unpaid for a period of one year or longer-or is greater than $5,000 (felony). See 18 U.S.C. §228.

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/ceos/child_support.htm

Maybe you'll get a cell next to Gus!
Is it legal to hold a Florida drivers license while a resident of Virginia?
Thanks for the info. This a$$hole has a place 1.5 miles from my parent's condo in Deerfield Beach. Wonderful, maybe I'll see him when I visit in February while shopping at Target, eating at Crabby Jacks or Flanigan's or while grabbing coffee and a bagel at Dandee Donut!

His address is a decent area filled with small apartment and condo complexes, primarily snowbirds from the Northeast and Canada (mostly from Quebec and Ontario). There is even a small medical center on Federal Highway affiliated with the Canadian health care system to provide non-emergency medical treatment to snowbirding Canadians. As you move further west (away from the beach) the area transitions to very small (cottage size, no garage) single family homes, then it deteriorates quickly (the area bordering Dixie Highway looks like a war zone) until you get west of I-95.

As far as the Florida DL while living out of state, many people do it to obtain lower rates for their car insurance or to avoid paying state income tax (Florida has no state income tax) in their home state. I suspect that doing either is akin to buying an ordination from an online church, claiming that you're a minister and paying no income tax. When the authorities catch up with you, you're going to get hammered. BTW, didn't Bear used to write about Universal Life Church and ordinations/degrees in the early editions of Bear's Guide?  
It's funny to watch a guy start scraping his shoe after he realizes he just stepped in crap.  Stalking Steve admits he's a stalker, just not Quinn's stalker.  And he doesn't deny he's a deadbeat dad either.  The childless eunuchs at DD apparently don't hold fatherhood against you if you don't bother to support your offspring.

http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...ght=#41101

Quote:Yes, I was told. If I understand it correctly, it's being suggested that I'm responsible for Quinn Tyler Jackson losing his position at AMU and that I contacted AMU using the pseudonym "Jenny Maseldorf". The truth is that I had nothing to do with anything bad that happened to Quinn (who I actually think is pretty interesting) and I've never even heard the name "Jenny Maseldorf" until earlier today.

Now, I did once tell the dean at AMU about an issue he might have with the credentials of one of the faculty members listed on their site (an adjunct, I think), but that was probably a year ago and about someone completely different. And even though I did mention it recently as a plus for AMU that they seemingly did something about it, frankly, it's something I wouldn't do again. As I wrote in my blog a few months ago, I've changed my mind about a number of things concerning the matters that are often discussed here, and one of them is why it would be my place to get involved in other people's business in that way.

-=Steve=-
Quote:I've changed my mind about a number of things concerning the matters that are often discussed here, and one of them is why it would be my place to get involved in other people's business in that way.

-=Steve=-

What a con artist.  Just like one of those convicts who finds Jeeee-zus in prison and "changes his mind" about crime.  Yeah Steve, and I'm sure Monica Lewinsky changed her mind about all those blowjobs she gave Clinton too, but it didn't take the stains out of her dress.  Stalker Steve might not be the Jenny Maseldorf, but he sure is a Jenny Maseldorf, and he's got the stains to prove it.

Funny how Uncle Castrato never said a word about Foerster's admission that he's outing some poor guy and ruining his life, but now he whines about us pointing out Stalker Steve's public admission and his publicly recorded pecadilloes.  Where were the bleating sheep when Foerster was skipping out on his child support?  
Herbert Spencer Wrote:
Quote:I've changed my mind about a number of things concerning the matters that are often discussed here, and one of them is why it would be my place to get involved in other people's business in that way.

-=Steve=-

What a con artist.  Just like one of those convicts who finds Jeeee-zus in prison and "changes his mind" about crime.  Yeah Steve, and I'm sure Monica Lewinsky changed her mind about all those blowjobs she gave Clinton too, but it didn't take the stains out of her dress.  Stalker Steve might not be the Jenny Maseldorf, but he sure is a Jenny Maseldorf, and he's got the stains to prove it.

Funny how Uncle Castrato never said a word about Foerster's admission that he's outing some poor guy and ruining his life, but now he whines about us pointing out Stalker Steve's public admission and his publicly recorded pecadilloes.  Where were the bleating sheep when Foerster was skipping out on his child support?  

Very interesting indeed.

I find it very peculiar at the other site's selective morality.  If a complete stranger applies for a job or has a job with a degree they don't like, we see a "KABOOM" thread and I haven't even seen one instance of those threads that the degree in question was actually a job requirement. It is usually some poor shlub who didn't know any better yet they can't ever believe it can happen.  Usually their argumemt is "If he/she couldn't figure out it was a mill then they shouldn't be a XYZ anyways!".  Case closed with a big period.  They seem to accept Douglas's survey that even employers know nothing about accreditation but the average joe somehow has to know more, or else.

Why do they bask and relish in such outting ?  

So now they have this Steve guy in their own backyard who not only is financially and morally bankrupt, dead beat dad, with a history of not supporting his children (a judgement as late as 2006 !) yet no one even hiccups.  Where's the "KABOOM" ? Where's the outrage ? Where's the public lashing ? Where's the humanity ? hehe.

Perhaps someone should form a private organization that looks for dead beat fathers and turn them in, just like Steve was thinking about doing with people who had degrees he didn't like. Maybe people out there don't like dead beat fathers and want to perform a community service just like Steve once envisioned.  

Imagine all of the time Steve has spent on the internet with his thousands of posts on DegreeDiscussion and DegreeInfo he could've been working and paying for his kids shoes and lunchables.

I wonder if we can invite the former Mrs. Steve here to DLTruth and find out what a real dead-beat he is.  I am sure the real story behind the mere judgement is much worse and god only knows what other awful things he has done to his former family. <--- See Steve, this is the same kind of unfounded innuendo you let slip by on DegreeDiscussion about people's motives, qualifications, degrees etc. that you never speak up about when your "friends" rip complete strangers to shreds.  

Sucks doesn't it Steve ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Toungue STEVE LEVICOFF as scholar? PFFT! ham 11 57,891 04-20-2011, 02:08 PM
Last Post: ham
  Stalker Steve Completes MA Little Arminius 3 20,780 05-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Don Dresden
  Stalker Steve on TV? Don Dresden 0 9,586 04-25-2008, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Don Dresden