Disruptive DesElms Dismissed from Destitute Discussion
(11-19-2010, 05:28 PM)Albert Hidel Wrote: Elmer is a Marxist, so it actually seems very consistent. He wants the government to control all higher education, and he wants to force productive people to subsidize the unproductive ones. Seems straight out of the Marx/Alinsky/Obama playbook to me.

But like most of the klones, he is concerned almost entirely with self-aggrandizement and advancing his agenda. The fact is he is a misanthrope who looks down on everyone because he thinks he is superior, and like every sociopath thinks it's perfectly fine to manipulate others to achieve his selfish goals.

How to spot a sociopath
Of course not everyone who helps homeless are Marxists. I belong to a group which contributes to soup kitchens. It a Karma thing you might say. And I would add that i do not go around boasting about what a good person I am. Its like Jesus said, don't let your right hand know what your left is doing.

I see lots of political types yapping about how they are helping po' folks yet I never see them dishing out soup. I wonder if this Greg fellow actually spends any time talking to these people.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disruptive DesElms Dismissed from Destitute Discussion - by Virtual Bison - 11-20-2010, 04:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DesElms 'Expert' Says DesElms Winston Smith 4 31,424 04-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Virtual Bison
  Gregg DesElms ( Gregg DesElms ) CERTIFIED dysfunctional keyboard sociopath ham 9 54,699 01-08-2011, 06:16 AM
Last Post: ham