Doogle @ Homeland Security
Sleep soundly, my fellow Americans, Air Marshal Doogle Arse is back on the job!

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/925/40

Quote:Rich Douglas, Ph.D., PMP, is the Director of the Leadership Institute, DHS University, creating and implementing a wide variety of leadership and management training programs. He has extensive public- and private-sector experience in training, management and leadership, and delivering solutions for AT&T, Corrections Corporation of America, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the Department of Homeland Security, and others. A retired Air Force officer, Dr. Douglas has taught for several universities. He holds a Master of Business Administration from National University, a Doctor of Philosophy from Union Institute and University (specializing in Nontraditional Higher Education), as well as the Project Management Professional designation. Currently, he is pursuing the Doctor of Social Science (in HR Development) degree with the University of Leicester. Dr. Douglas resides in Fairfax, Virginia, with his wife, Paula.

Wow, that vaunted Union PhD was so powerful he felt the need to go get another doctorate. Well, you can't have too many, especially when the first one is crap.

Quote:Rich Douglas, Ph.D., PMP's Education
University of Leicester
DSoSci, Human Resource Development, 2007 -- 2010 (expected)

Degree pursued currently.

National University
MBA, Business Administration, 1983 -- 1984

The Union Institute and University
Ph.D., Higher Education

Umm, wasn't that Union quicky actually in "Independent Studies" or some such nonsense?
Armando Ramos Wrote:Umm, wasn't that Union quicky actually in "Independent Studies" or some such nonsense?

Nomenclature schlomenclature. Douglas essentially functioned as a airforce major-general while holding the rank of captain.

He worked for the CIA - screening student visa applications before 9/11?
His resume has the CIA in it? Is this verifiable? The only spook I knew didn't even tell his wife what he did. I found out only when he got a senior government appointment and I read it in the paper. I once asked him what he did for a living. He changed the subject so slickly I didn't notice that he didn't answer. I guess non-operatives admit where they work. Was Douglas a filing clerk?
Armando?Ramos Wrote:Wow, that vaunted Union PhD was so powerful he felt the need to go get another doctorate. Well, you can't have too many, especially when the first one is crap.

There's the difference between Doogle and Levijerkoff.?

The pervert truck driver would have us believe that Union is Harvard Lite (same great credibility with only half the work).?

At least Doctor Doctor Doogle knows his 9-month wonder is a joke.? This time he's going to get one with a British accent.? I say, old chum, my new Lester dee soc sci is the dog's bollocks!? Bob's your uncle, jolly good, pip pip, cheerio, bugger all, carry on.

If the first one was any good would he need a second one?? You don't see Gollum rounding up another 15 pals to have a go at another PhD, do you?
Quote:Rich Douglas, Ph.D., PMP, is the Director of the Leadership Institute, DHS University, creating and implementing a wide variety of leadership and management training programs. He has extensive public- and private-sector experience in training, management and leadership, and delivering solutions for AT&T, Corrections Corporation of America, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the Department of Homeland Security, and others. A retired Air Force officer, Dr. Douglas has taught for several universities. He holds a Master of Business Administration from National University, a Doctor of Philosophy from Union Institute and University (specializing in Nontraditional Higher Education), as well as the Project Management Professional designation. Currently, he is pursuing the Doctor of Social Science (in HR Development) degree with the University of Leicester. Dr. Douglas resides in Fairfax, Virginia, with his wife, Paula.

sounds like one of those 'fun ta steek' curricula from say today's next online wonder peddling some crash course that will make me a five star lover...fighter...income earner...whatever.
I was reading one of these scum sites from a spam message long ago.
The resident guru claimed he was the strongest fighter and would make you one, too, for 'only' 399 dollars...then the site pointed to a referrer, another streetfighting guru adopting a completely different approach who for $999 could share with you the secrets he taught CIA, SEALS, DEA and other shadow government hitmen, but of course you'll have to take his word because it's all classified but trust him, one of his clients with Alzheimer's and a wooden leg fended off three young thugs in a dark parking lot...onto another referrer...another style I never heard of before...this clown claims he'll teach you the deadly close combat skills that (hear this) were the reason that scared Germany into losing the war and that not even army instructors know these days (so how would they teach soldiers to kill Germans with just one bare-handed blow? ) but he learnt from some lone veteran...
The first clown claims he learnt to fight from a wrestling legend, yet there is an autographed letter of said wrestler who denies the claim and adds that man "doesn't know his elbow from his a$$"...
So are degreeinfo / degreediscussion pundits any different from bullshido experts?
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
ham Wrote:I was reading one of these scum sites from a spam message long ago.
The resident guru claimed he was the strongest fighter and would make you one, too, for 'only' 399 dollars...then the site pointed to a referrer, another streetfighting guru adopting a completely different approach who for $999 could share with you the secrets he taught CIA, SEALS, DEA and other shadow government hitmen, but of course you'll have to take his word because it's all classified but trust him, one of his clients with Alzheimer's and a wooden leg fended off three young thugs in a dark parking lot...onto another referrer...another style I never heard of before...this clown claims he'll teach you the deadly close combat skills that (hear this) were the reason that scared Germany into losing the war and that not even army instructors know these days (so how would they teach soldiers to kill Germans with just one bare-handed blow? ) but he learnt from some lone veteran...
The first clown claims he learnt to fight from a wrestling legend, yet there is an autographed letter of said wrestler who denies the claim and adds that man "doesn't know his elbow from his a$$"...
So are degreeinfo / degreediscussion pundits any different from bullshido experts?

It sounds like you are describing the Walter Mitty-like Professor Bradley J. Steiner ! Big Grin

American Combato

Death Dealer's Manual
Quote:Noted martial combat writer Bradley Steiner managed to penetrate the inner sanctum of the world's busiest assassination bureaus in compiling this terrifying guide to death-for-sale. Covers edged weapons, handguns, improvised weapons, the garrote and crossbow, poisons, unarmed killing techniques and dim-mak, as well as the attributes of the professional assassin. For information purposes only!

Dim mak?
You mean Van Damme in the 1988 BLOODSPORT blowing to dust a brick at the BOTTOM of a pile while hitting the TOP of the pile?!

HAHAHA!
Bullshido...

Quote:In September 2005, National Geographic Channel's Is It Real? program (episode 20) asked for a demonstration of his "Knockout" Chi (a no-touch knockout technique), during which a Kyusho-jitsu instructor was unable to knock-out Luigi Garlaschelli, an Italian skeptical investigator from CICAP. Dillman's explanation of the failure was as follows:

“The skeptic was a totally non-believer. Plus – I don't know if I should say that on film – but if the guy had his tongue in the wrong position in the mouth, that can also nullify it [chi power]. You can nullify it – you can nullify a lot of things. In fact, you can nullify it if you raise those two big toes! If I say I'm going to knock you out, and you raise one toe, and push one toe down....I can't knock you out. And then, if I go to try again, you reverse it. If you keep doing this, I won't knock you out

Degreeinfo / degreediscussion clowns are the bullshido black belts of distance education!
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Fort?Bragg Wrote:He worked for the CIA - screening student visa applications before 9/11?

Hey, he worked for NASA too. I bet there's not a space alien in the universe who doesn't fear the Planet Earth now.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO Duggl-US!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg

For great justice.
Armando?Ramos Wrote:Sleep soundly, my fellow Americans, Air Marshal Doogle Arse is back on the job!

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/925/40

Wow, that vaunted Union PhD was so powerful he felt the need to go get another doctorate. Well, you can't have too many, especially when the first one is crap.

Quote:Rich Douglas, Ph.D., PMP's Education
University of Leicester
DSoSci, Human Resource Development, 2007 -- 2010 (expected)

Degree pursued currently.

National University
MBA, Business Administration, 1983 -- 1984

The Union Institute and University
Ph.D., Higher Education

Umm, wasn't that Union quicky actually in "Independent Studies" or some such nonsense?

Rich Douglas' bio was promptly removed from that linkin web site and mysteriously cannot be found. It is funny that a Union 9 month Ph.D. was respondsible for the 9/11 attackers entering the US. Now we all know where George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) obtained his junior G-man training to become a government agent. Tongue
Brian Crawford Wrote:It is funny that a Union 9 month Ph.D. was respondsible for the 9/11 attackers entering the US.

But you have admit they were good students, learning to fly passenger jets in record time. Their landings were a bit rough.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damn Doogle De-Doctorated Ryan Steele 8 45,258 07-02-2014, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Virtual Bison
  Doogle Arse Quits DD Howie Felterbush 2 16,042 06-24-2014, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Fort Bragger
  Doogle Confesses: "Narcissistic & Selfish" Winston Smith 10 48,962 11-25-2010, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Albert Hidel
  Homeland Security - What a Crock Ben Johnson 2 15,764 07-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Brian Crawford
  Doogle the Seer Don Dresden 2 16,434 07-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Armando Ramos
  Doogle Reamed Again Dickie Billericay 7 34,090 05-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Brian Crawford