Did he say this or that??
There will always be people willing to sell the best pie on earth. But when they switch companies, a different pie becomes the best.  

Back in the 1970's-80's-90's, I never thought that schools such as Summit..Greenwich..Columbia Pacific..Kennedy Western..Newport..Kensington..CCU.., were among the very best in America. I'm sure Bear knew better as did most of his buying public. And I never thought Harvard..Yale..Princeton, were out there just dying to scoop up the graduates of CPU for their graduate schools, just wasn't so. He (Bear) said that crap to try and hype his own schools and the ones he was pushing. It also helped to  sell the guides if he could present all types of schools. Not everyone wanted the same thing, and many wanted it a little faster and easier, and they certainly wanted it all cheaper.

Now Bear does his "I take it all back---They were really terrible schools, except for mine which were a little better."  

We also get the new statements praising the worst and easiest of the RA school--Excelsior..TESC..Charter Oak..Union.....etc. It's the same damn story using different schools.

Hell, if you want the best do the best, if you can do with less that's fine too, but don't get caught up in this new, bad is good stuff from Bear.

Schools like Newport and Kensington were real schools and offered legal degrees that had usage and acceptance. They weren't the best and aren't the best, and neither are TESC and Union. The unaccredited schools still offer legality and usage, as do the 4th tier DL RA schools. If you can live with less than the best all these schools offer value. But if you want to brag and prance around calling yourself an academic and telling everyone what a great education you got, how everyone accepts it, do us a favor, really do it. Use Michigan or Penn. State..maybe the University of Tennessee. Don't use Union and then bore us to death with senseless hype and jabber. You can call a mule a horse but you won't win any races.

I liked the unaccredited schools then and now. They offered value, especially in the private sector, then and now. Use them if you wish, they are far from useless and also far from the best, they are simply part of the rest.

And if you want to do it easier, faster and cheaper RA style...then Excelsior...TESC...Union...*UOP are also decent choices...but NOT the best. They have their limitations, they are not recognized as being the same as the University of Texas...despite what John Bear now sings. You have to pay to hear him sing...remember that. And he sings the songs he likes to hear.

*isn't cheaper
James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.

Messages In This Thread
Did he say this or that?? - by Randall Flagg - 08-24-2007, 04:26 AM
RE: Did he say this or that?? - by Randall Flagg - 08-24-2007, 04:48 AM
RE: Did he say this or that?? - by DR ANATIDAE - 08-24-2007, 05:07 AM
RE: Did he say this or that?? - by Randall Flagg - 08-24-2007, 11:37 AM
RE: Did he say this or that?? - by Brian Crawford - 08-25-2007, 03:28 AM
RE: Did he say this or that?? - by Randall Flagg - 08-25-2007, 08:15 AM
RE: Did he say this or that?? - by ham - 08-25-2007, 08:48 AM
RE: Did he say this or that?? - by Randall Flagg - 08-26-2007, 05:47 AM