George Gollin Obscene Message Lie
Quote:George Gollin Lied About Kid's Obscene Messages

Internet stalker George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) knew that "obscene messages" his then minor daughter received were sent to her by Quinn Tyler Jackson, a known mental case.? Jackson has publicly admitted receiving psychiatric treatment for mental disorders.? Instead of telling the truth, George Gollin tried to frame innocent parties by claiming the messages were "caused" by someone else.

Further, George Gollin admitted on a members-only forum that he suspected Quinn Tyler Jackson of sending the obscenities to his daughter, but in a conspiracy of silence the other members failed to debunk George Gollin's public lies.? Besides George Gollin, the other members of that formerly secret group are Gus Sainz, John Bear, and Bill Dayson.? See http://www.dltruth.com/thread-1127-post-...ml#pid8526

George Gollin's plan was to create a bogus trail leading back to St. Regis University as part of his plot to dupe gullible government authorities into closing the unaccredited Christian school and railroading its proprietors into jail.

George Gollin knew exactly who really was sending the "obscene messages" to his daughter, but chose to lie about it instead. What kind of degenerate bastard uses his own kid as a pawn to promote himself and his sick hobby?? Just another attempted frame job by a lying, stalking scumbag.

Who is the bigger piece of low-life crud?

George Gollin, for using his kid to try to frame innocent people for a vile act committed by Quinn Tyler Jackson?

Or Gus Sainz, John Bear and Bill Dayson, who knew Gollin was lying and did nothing about it?

You have to believe that, sooner or later, all those involved will pay a heavy toll for their behavior.
(09-27-2011, 02:36 PM)WilliamW Wrote: Who is the bigger piece of low-life crud?

If I had to rate the crud, I would put Gollin at the top (or bottom, depending on how you rate crud). Definitely the cruddiest of the cruddy. Amoral, self-absorbed, self-promoting, debased, debauched, degenerate asshole.

Klempner is the instigator of a lot of this, directly or indirectly, plus he's a confessed stalker in his own right, so he gets a solid second.

Gus is a stalker wannabe who can't even keep the spam off his lightly read board. He reminds me of those people who volunteer for every committee and then never do anything. All hat and no cattle.

Dayson is a wannabe stalker wannabe. I think his heart isn't really in it any more. Perhaps he has a conscience or some nascent ability to distinguish right from wrong. He's never going to move up the klone ladder until he loses that.

Quinn is in a category of his own, so low he isn't even fit to be included among the low life. If you had to choose between animal, mineral, or vegetable, you would be asking "In what category do you put 'shit'?"
He uses his own child as a weapon. Its pretty sick if you ask me.

Though I never said it before, I did not like the way people here picked on Gollin's daughter because she was innocent of his bullshit. But I am seeing more and more that Gollin himself is using his family as a shield. Its just like Michael Jackson did dangling his own child out that window.

The unfortunate thing is that none of those assholes Gollin pals around with are able to see him for who he is.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(09-29-2011, 05:43 PM)Virtual Bison Wrote: I did not like the way people here picked on Gollin's daughter...

Nobody here picked on the Gollin Brat. Gollin claims he is qualified to administer the nation's higher education system, but in fact he can't even manage the simple task of raising a kid. We didn't make it a "radical lesbian cheerleader," he did. It's not picking on someone to notice the two filthy public blogs or the obvious disdain it has for its own parents. We didn't put Gollin's face on its Halloween costume, it did. If the people who know him best think he's a joke and treat him like the asshole he is, who are we to argue?

[Image: ChlamydiaFacebook03.jpg]
(09-30-2011, 03:43 AM)WilliamW Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 05:43 PM)Virtual Bison Wrote: I did not like the way people here picked on Gollin's daughter...

Nobody here picked on the Gollin Brat. Gollin claims he is qualified to administer the nation's higher education system, but in fact he can't even manage the simple task of raising a kid. We didn't make it a "radical lesbian cheerleader," he did. It's not picking on someone to notice the two filthy public blogs or the obvious disdain it has for its own parents. We didn't put Gollin's face on its Halloween costume, it did. If the people who know him best think he's a joke and treat him like the asshole he is, who are we to argue?

[Image: ChlamydiaFacebook03.jpg]
Point well taken. She is obviously a victim here.

I am glad to see that she understand her dad for the schmuck that he is.

Wouldn't be funny if she came here and told us the inside dope on what kind of people her parents are?

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transgrifter George Gollin Harrison J Bounel 7 5,965 03-20-2022, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Yancy Derringer
  Hypocrite George Gollin Endorses Diploma Mill Candidate Martin Eisenstadt 18 124,477 05-04-2019, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Fort Bragg
  Unethical George Gollin Sued Again--This Time in Illinois! Henry Greenberg 8 35,353 07-18-2018, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Harrison J Bounel
  Unethical Scumbag George Gollin Fined $5000 for Ethics Violations Armando Ramos 23 116,677 11-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Albert Hidel
  George Gollin SS Pals' Hooker Scandal Armando Ramos 21 122,522 03-19-2017, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Albert Hidel
  George Gollin Ebola Connection? Yancy Derringer 9 53,220 10-20-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Armando Ramos
  Time: George Gollin 'Making Money on Gov. Shutdown' Herbert Spencer 26 167,073 09-15-2014, 06:59 AM
Last Post: bigfoot
  George Gollin's Racist 'Eggplant' Slur WilliamW 30 193,580 07-26-2014, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Fort Bragger
  Gay Activist George Gollin Trounced In Primary WilliamW 19 126,359 04-30-2014, 03:05 AM
Last Post: 4Knee Kate
  Does George Gollin Have Syphilis? Dickie Billericay 4 48,406 04-07-2014, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Dickie Billericay