Peter French
I got an email from Peter.  It seems that he has been hospitalized for multiple health problems.  With good fortune they are all survivable.  A cantankerous old bugger like that still has another 20 years to go.  I told him that giving up Fosters caused his problems.
I certainly wish him the best. While I have sometimes been frustrated by Peter's change in DL philosophy, I still have great respect for him and consider him one of the few "real experts" in the DL field.
Dennis Ruhl Wrote:With good fortune they are all survivable.  

Damn, I've got him in the dead pool.
For his sake I hope that he's being treated by real doctors and not by some Malaysian graduate of his mate George Brown's hospitality school or one of John Dovelos's "medical school" classmates.
Geoff Vankirk Wrote:For his sake I hope that he's being treated by real doctors and not by some Malaysian graduate of his mate George Brown's hospitality school or one of John Dovelos's "medical school" classmates.

Is medicine in Oz socialized like in Canada?  He might still be waiting to see a doctor.
I think that French is out of the hospital as he is back posting at degreeboard.com. He posted about that worthless Nations University and made some reference to Trinity, Dr Philip and Philip's alter ego, Mentor.

http://www.degreeboard.com/forums/Religi...page2.html

This Mentor and his Indian pals are all full of shit. Its just one fraud after another. I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.
Albert Hidel Wrote:Is medicine in Oz socialized like in Canada? He might still be waiting to see a doctor.

Wait times vary but are generally pretty good. 40 million uninsured Americans wait - until they're dead.
Geoff Vankirk Wrote:I think that French is out of the hospital as he is back posting at degreeboard.com. He posted about that worthless Nations University

I am 7 credits away from my second masters degree. It has been costless. I am not sure it is worthless. I've probably read 50,000 pages getting there and know a whack more about Christianity and its history than when I started. For those who like to pay for their courses, there are lots of suitable options.
Quote:Wait times vary but are generally pretty good. 40 million uninsured Americans wait - until they're dead.

It is also true that the gravy train of welfare invites parasites & crooks of all kinds...an article claimed a few people (probably illegal hispanics) in California visited the ER THOUSANDS OF TIMES in a year, including HUNDREDS OF DAYS of ER hospitalization.
A study indicates that Californians probably pay $1000 in extra taxes per year to support welfare for illegals...so much for the paradise of cheap labour and dropping prices that those unwanted were supposed to bring...
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Don't know him personally but I will remember him in my prayers.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tension between Uncle J and Peter French? Little Arminius 3 19,020 02-28-2009, 08:41 AM
Last Post: ham
  More on "Dr." Peter French Little Arminius 9 43,106 01-18-2008, 04:39 PM
Last Post: DR ANATIDAE
  PETER FRENCH DR ANATIDAE 12 54,788 01-08-2008, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Little Arminius