The Stanford Experiment
I do not know what to make of this but I saw a movie on this experiment. A bunch of students were recruited... some became guards and some became inmates. What was learned from this? For one thing, when you give people uniforms and authority over others they tend to act like assholes...

The Sandford Experiment
(09-02-2016, 02:58 PM)The Bison Wrote: I do not know what to make of this but I saw a movie on this experiment. A bunch of students were recruited... some became guards and some became inmates. What was learned from this? For one thing, when you give people uniforms and authority over others they tend to act like assholes...

The Sandford Experiment

You should post this in one of the Doogle Arse threads.  Do you think Doogle (as did at least one of the "guards" in the experiment) liked the way the guards in Cool Hand Luke treated the prisoners and modeled his behavior accordingly?  In fact, the experimenter issued the "guards" mirrored sunglasses just like those worn by the guard in the movie, so it seems clear what sort of behavior he was trying to inspire.  Obviously the "guards" took their cue and acted accordingly.  The Klempner Klone Kadre imagine themselves to be the "guards" enforcing the higher ed cartel's rules against the lowly "prisoners' (i.e., everyone who isn't a guard).

What we have here...
[Image: CoolHandLuke_009Pyxurz+(1).jpg]

...is a Microcephalic DegreeInfo Zika Baby!
[Image: SCHLITZIE-THE-PINHEAD.jpg][Image: Doogle01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  She Stood Up to Stanford...and Won Winston Smith 0 9,544 04-23-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Winston Smith