UIUC Student Slays 7 at RA NIU
Another slaughter at a regionally accredited university.

Quote:A gunman killed six students in a [regionally accredited] Northern Illinois University lecture hall before shooting himself Thursday afternoon. Many more were wounded: Aside from the perpetrator, Northern Illinois reported 21 victims in all.
http://insidehighered.com/news/2008/02/15/niu

Quote:A source identified the gunman as a current graduate student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...1284.story

UIUC is the same tax-supported institution that employs self-promoting leftist RA shill George Gollin.
Is Gollum leaking neutrons at that Fermilab thing? Seems to be a high incidence of drain bramage in the Champaign area academic community.

Quote:Authorities say they are still at a loss for a motive, but that the shooter did purchase a Remington 12-gauge pump shotgun and a 9 mm Glock handgun legally in Champaign - where the shooter was enrolled at the University of Illinois - just five days before the shooting. He also was carrying a Sig Sauer 9 mm and a High Point .380 caliber gun, which authorities are still trying to trace.

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=135599
Armando?Ramos Wrote:Is Gollum leaking neutrons at that Fermilab thing? Seems to be a high incidence of drain bramage in the Champaign area academic community.

Hey, I think I saw that Kazmierczak kid eating ham sandwiches and carnitas burritos out behind Swanland. He said there was some lady in there giving them away for free...

http://69.20.19.211/cvm/FOI/UIUCLetter.htm
Does anyone still have the picture of Loots and the pig from the old Military Forums?
Little Arminius Wrote:Does anyone still have the picture of Loots and the pig from the old Military Forums?

Not sure which is which:

[Image: smilepig.jpg][Image: Loots.gif]
Don?Dresden Wrote:Not sure which is which:

Based on this more recent photo, I'm guessing it's the one on the left.

Why does it wear men's clothes? (Snork! As if we didn't know)Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

[Image: image736.jpg]
Don Dresden Wrote:
Little Arminius Wrote:Does anyone still have the picture of Loots and the pig from the old Military Forums?

Not sure which is which:

[Image: Loots.gif]

wow...
I hear funky 1970's music and have tunnel visions of hirsute bulldykes marching for "rights"... hey! was this the movie Dustin Hoffman acted in drag?
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
ham Wrote:hey! was this the movie Dustin Hoffman acted in drag?

You may be on to something there. Has anyone ever seen Melanie-Loots-Gollum and Dustin-Tootsie-Hoffman in the same room together? I didn't think so.
[Image: tootsie.jpg]
Hands off the nurses, Mel.
That poor Kazmierczak lad obviously was suffering from hyper-hyphenation syndrome.

His UIUC faculty adviser was Jan Carter-Black. Other UIUC personnel to whom he may have been exposed include Professors Diane L. Essex-Sorlie, Karen M. Chapman-Novakofski, Terry Fletcher-Hatch, Jennie C. Hsu-Lumetta, Reinaldo Sanchez-Torres, and Rebecca L. Morgan-Boyd. The UIUC Associate Vice Chancellor of Mutant Pork Disposal Management is Melanie Loots-Gollin.

Scientific research studies have shown conclusively that prolonged exposure to hyphenation can cause disruption of male hormonal production and shrinkage of the genitalia. One need look no further than John Weaver-Hudson to observe the ravages of this unfortunate condition.
Armando?Ramos Wrote:That poor Kazmierczak lad obviously was suffering from hyper-hyphenation syndrome.

It might have been an adverse reaction to Clearasil.

[Image: 125px-Kazmierczak_Steven_300.jpg]

Is it my imagination or does this guy pluck his eyebrows? That should be grounds to deny a weapons permit in any state.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RA Prof Slays 3 When Tenure Denied Albert Hidel 40 166,610 07-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Cogito Ergo Odi