Penn State = Open sewer
WTF is going at Penn State?

Michael Mann fakes or fails to document research in the Climategate scandal. Penn State finds this to be business as usual telling the world that their standard of research equals horse shit.

Then they cover up the suspected buggering of young boys by a staff member. These are sick people.

(11-16-2011, 09:25 AM)Ben Johnson Wrote: WTF is going at Penn State?

Michael Mann fakes or fails to document research in the Climategate scandal. Penn State finds this to be business as usual telling the world that their standard of research equals horse shit.

Then they cover up the suspected buggering of young boys by a staff member. These are sick people.

This is The Big Ten Conference! Honoring Legends! Building Leaders!

Why are there 12 schools in the Big 10? Something to do with their math skills, or is it one of those Alice in Wonderland deals where the words mean what they choose them to mean? In the showers ten means eighteen and that's old enough to get boogered!
Hard to improve on this:

Sarah Palin On Sandusky: ‘Hang Him From The Highest Tree And I’ll Bring The Rope’
(11-17-2011, 02:48 AM)Winston Smith Wrote: Hard to improve on this:

Sarah Palin On Sandusky: ‘Hang Him From The Highest Tree And I’ll Bring The Rope’

A candidate for public office calling for mob action? Rolleyes

At least she had enough sense to say "if he is guilty of what has been alleged.”

Sarah is not the brightest tool in the shed, that for certain.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(11-18-2011, 07:15 PM)Virtual Bison Wrote: A candidate for public office calling for mob action? Rolleyes

She's not (officially, at least) a candidate for anything, and I didn't take her comment as calling for mob action. She advocates the death penalty for boy rapists, and I concur. Except that hanging them seems far too nice.

I'd also advocate exterminating those who make videos of boy rapists and sell the videos to other boy rapists. As well as for those who facilitate boy rapists, whether at Penn State or Degreeinfo. I'd like to see Chip swinging from the same tree as Joe Paterno.

[Image: GM111117CLR-PennStat20111117050329.jpg]
"Good thinking kid. Indelible ink won't wash off in the shower."

[Image: JoePaternoPennState-300x247.jpg]

Quote:Thursday Things

Joe Paterno was fired today. A gay coach who worked with him, or worked at Penn State, or something, was seen raping a young boy in the locker room by an assistant several years ago. The assistant told Coach Paterno. Coach Paterno told his superiors. Whatever his superiors did with the information, I don't know, but they didn't call the police. Now, all these years later, the story is out and it turns out that the coach raped several boys. So now all the coaches are fired and the news media is reporting that a Penn State football coach sexually assaulted 'children.'

[Image: Joe-Paterno.jpg]
Look, that guy's raping that other guy

No, ladies, he didn't sexually assault 'children'. He specifically raped boys. He rammed his penis into the anal regions of young boys while fondling their very external and totally vulnerable male genitalia. But because we live in a society that protects the reputation of gays at all costs, while simultaneously celebrating, encouraging and laughing at sexual violence and abuse of males, our news media feels that it has to censor the truth of the story and edit it to be about 'children'. Thus they give casual readers the impression that this bad man molested young girls like all the pretend sex offenders we see on CBS every night of the week, which is not what he did.

[Image: Hanging.jpg]
All that is required for evil to triumph
is for good men to do nothing

Why crucify Joe Paterno while not dragging the actual rapist out into the street and hanging him from a tree for being a vicious sexual predator? Because the victims are all male, that's why. And we don't know what to do with that. And also because the rapist is gay, and we don't punish gay people because we fear being called 'homophobic' more than we fear serial sexual abusers who target boys. And that is just wrong.

This appears to be a real shot, not photoshopped. With AP caption:

Quote:[Image: Whats-Penn-State-diploma-value-now-6PJQ4OD-x-large.jpg]
Merrick Briggs, 6, climbs on a statue of Joe Paterno outside Beaver Stadium on Penn State's campus, Friday, Nov. 11, 2011, in State College, Pa.
Well I am a libertarian and no supporter of the death penalty or any draconian punishment. But I do hope that the truth is discovered and guilty parties be made to give restitution to any victims and to the state.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Oh, Steve's Nude Memphis Blog is funny as hell. I read through that entire thing!

http://stevenjones.blogspot.com/

Good riddance, Joe Perverto. It doesn't matter if your football team went 12,945 and 0, you knew boys were being raped by your pervert staff and you didn't do anything about it. And not just one but a bunch of them. Burn in hell you sick bastard. Too bad you couldn't take Sandusky and the rest of the Penis State admins who covered it up with you. Let's hope they all catch lung cancer and die too.
More Penn State sewage. The Gold Standard is looking a little browner:
Quote:Former PSU professor charged with $3 million fraud
Jan. 31, 2012, 6:07 p.m. EST
AP

PITTSBURGH (AP) — The Department of Justice has charged a former Penn State University professor with fraud, false statements and money laundering relating to $3 million in federal research grants.

The Justice Department said in a release Tuesday that Craig Grimes, 55, of Raleigh, N.C. allegedly defrauded the National Institutes of Health between 2006 and 2011, while he was a professor of Material Science and Engineering at Penn State.

Grimes allegedly used a company he owned in State College to request a $1.2 million grant from the National Institutes of Health, but never delivered on a promise to send $510,000 of that to Penn State's Hershey Medical Center. The Justice Department said that the clinical studies and trials called for in the grant were never done.

Grimes also allegedly made false statements on a $1.9 million Department of Energy grant application, claiming there was no other funding when he had received a grant from the National Science Foundation.

If convicted, Grimes faces up to 35 years in prison and a fine of $750,000.

A message left at a number listed for Grimes was not immediately returned.

A spokeswoman for Penn State did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment.