Maybe YOU guys know something. I don't think so.
#62
Quote:ITT Tech agreed to pay $725,000 to settle a lawsuit with California in which employees alleged that it inflated students’ grade point averages so they qualified for more financial aid from the State of California. ITT admitted that “erroneous student grade point average calculations” resulted in 49 students receiving more money from the state Cal Grant program than they were entitled to. The settlement covered the state's portion of the 2002 federal claims lawsuit.

OOOPS!
RolleyesRolleyes

When god-fearing administrators at legally accredited universities make these oh-so-little-mistakes and tell some oh-so-small-white-lies, public money going to line their pockets it is always big...billions in the case of university of phoenix...
No ebay degree mill & its ruthless, dodgy administrator might aim that high I suppose...
Big GrinBig Grin
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe YOU guys know something. I don't think so. - by ham - 12-05-2007, 05:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)