Harrison Middleton hmu.edu model
#1
Question 
I always wondered why many supposed experts SadRolleyes take exception to Harrison Middleton's educational model.
They provide accredited online doctorates for US$18.000, versus Union's 66.000 and seem a small, nice operation.
Of course I, too, was taken aback when I learnt that "all you have to do" Big Grin is put together a study plan using 60 or whatever volumes in the great books collection that includes heavyweights from Plato to Einstein etc.
I mean...won't I be studying dr. Schweinberg's latest book where he puts the Zeno paradoxes in the perspective of hate in history, and concludes we shall stand up for Israel? Damn antisemites! They're everywhere!
Or prof. Gutierrez's latest articles about the cover-up of the ongoing genocide of the hispanic population in Idaho?
How can they be so outdated?! It received the gold medal at the LA RAZA STUDIES' congress.
And what about the meditations of Jamal Abdool Jackson? While bigots are quick to point out he was convicted for rape, arson and burglary, he's one of the finest minds in the black pride movements... They don't want him to remind us of the unbearable oppression people of color have to put up with...
After all, HMU may not be for me...
I want to stay abreast of the finest scholarship in the world.Big Grin
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Harrison Middleton hmu.edu model - by ham - 11-22-2010, 07:45 PM
RE: Harrison Middleton hmu.edu model - by ham - 11-23-2010, 07:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)