My post is simple.
You quoted Dr. Bear posts about Fairfax University.
And how they defer, one seems to be very positive and the second is very negative with posible legal consequences.
What I stated was that almost 2 years passed between the posts.
In the 2 years some States made new laws making Fairfax degrees illegal in these States.
I also provided examples of how things can change drastically in the period of 2 years.
If Dr. Bear made these statements within days or weeks from each other then maybe if no new laws that change the utility or usability of such degrees was passed we may see a problem.
But 2 years ?: Come one who are you kidding?
Sure you don't understand my post :-), other do.
You quoted Dr. Bear posts about Fairfax University.
And how they defer, one seems to be very positive and the second is very negative with posible legal consequences.
What I stated was that almost 2 years passed between the posts.
In the 2 years some States made new laws making Fairfax degrees illegal in these States.
I also provided examples of how things can change drastically in the period of 2 years.
If Dr. Bear made these statements within days or weeks from each other then maybe if no new laws that change the utility or usability of such degrees was passed we may see a problem.
But 2 years ?: Come one who are you kidding?
Sure you don't understand my post :-), other do.

