11-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Quote:Reminds me of Bill Huffman's classic statement - "People who think degrees from degree mills are of some use are the same people that think penis enlargement pills actually work". I've oftened wondered how he knew that!
are you talking to me?
well, i never said milled degrees can't have any use.
if I had some proven ability and thought I was missing an occasion due to no paper qualification, I might buy a milled degree, since most people are clueless anyways.
however this is a PLAR sort of scenario, postulating one shall have ability and knowledge already.
I would make a poor neurosurgeon even with a diploma to state otherwise.
If i were to buy a milled degree, I'd buy some $39,99 thing on ebay rather than waste time with degree mills that pretend to be something else. Like a novelty photographer I.D might (or might not) land me in bed with top models., my milled degree might (or might not ) land me in an executive position at IBM.
If we are talking about "education" $300 worth of second-hand books will get anyone a great education...but he'll have no proof or parchement.
Then one can get an accredited parchement that might stand scrutiny, but the accredited route costs; he might get a unaccreditd parchement that will stand little to no scrutiny for $39,99; or he might spend nearly as much (or even more) than he would with the accredited route with some non-accredited schools that put up a show to look like accredited and rigorous, basically to justify their insanely high fees for basically printing you a degree...so there are people buying penis pills, but as well people selling them.
Unlike other people, I have no interest whatsoever in how dodgy or non-accredited "schools" look like or are perceived by the general public.
People do what they want, but i suggest going for the cheap option when basically purchasing a diploma...a novelty cartier watch replica bought for $39,99 will go the same lenght as a replica (=chinese fake) bought for $399 by some dodgy vendor who claims his replicas are the original replicas.
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore

