01-26-2008, 03:14 AM
From degreediscussion:
(QUOTE)Charles Frederic
New Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2008
Posts: 16
Reply with quote
Post
Hungry Ghost wrote:
Charles Frederic wrote:
I have nothing to hide, everything is published on the Internet!!!
http://www.agl-akademie.com/
It's nice to know that you have nothing to hide. So you might start by telling us whether or not you are Horst-Karl Friedrich Block.
You've been copying material written by him onto this board as well as quoting words written by other people (the Hybrid group in Ohio) and attributing them to Block. None of what you've posted so far is very coherent or makes much sense.
Only if you tell me who is behind " Hungry Ghost "! Amen(END QUOTE)
I know! I know!
It's Bill Dayson, another SF Bay area DI/DD distance learning expert who has never taken a distance learning course, much less a complete degree.
(QUOTE)Charles Frederic
New Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2008
Posts: 16
Reply with quote
Post
Hungry Ghost wrote:
Charles Frederic wrote:
I have nothing to hide, everything is published on the Internet!!!
http://www.agl-akademie.com/
It's nice to know that you have nothing to hide. So you might start by telling us whether or not you are Horst-Karl Friedrich Block.
You've been copying material written by him onto this board as well as quoting words written by other people (the Hybrid group in Ohio) and attributing them to Block. None of what you've posted so far is very coherent or makes much sense.
Only if you tell me who is behind " Hungry Ghost "! Amen(END QUOTE)
I know! I know!
It's Bill Dayson, another SF Bay area DI/DD distance learning expert who has never taken a distance learning course, much less a complete degree.

