01-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Taipan Wrote:Randall Flagg Wrote:I remember the statements you mention, where Gus took credit for doing Quinn, but, we must remember, Gus takes credit for everything except his business failures.Do you happen to have a post or a quote James? I've looked everywhere. I hate it when they call real schools mills without proof. Lets not stoop to their level.
Randall Flagg Wrote:Gus did Castro, or so he says, yep, I remember that too. Can you imagine the vanity of the man. He did Castro.James you always have your quotes by Bear to support what you believe. I have emails and posts from Dennis about Gus and Castro but I couldn't find any posts by Gus himself. If you have anything please post them here or send me a PM.Castro cares more about a flea on his dog than he does about our little Gus. What vanity they have. Gollin-Bear-Contreras-Douglas-Gus= Kings in their own minds. It's just that no one else thinks so.
Sorry, I don't have the slightest clue where I saw them at. It could have been from something Dennis discovered, I don't recall. It wasn't here though, or DD, I can't go there. It would have been at one of the other forums. You might try doing a search. That's how I find my stuff on Bear and his Cub. You won't be able to check out much at DI though, Chip has shut down the search for much of it. And there goes much of our evidence, as he intended, I'm sure.
James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.


