Poll: What's going on with Gus? Is he ...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
around but not posting.
20.00%
1 20.00%
in hiding.
20.00%
1 20.00%
in rehab. (again?)
20.00%
1 20.00%
in jail.
40.00%
2 40.00%
dead.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gus Silent on DegreeDiscussion's 2nd Anniversary
#5
Little Arminius Wrote:I believe that January 15 was DD's 2nd anniversary. I'm really suprised that Gus didn't grace the membership with so much as a commemorative post. Any bets on whether DD makes it to a 3rd anniversary?

I'd be surprised if it makes it through to a 3rd anniversary. Gus has obviously lost interest and has posted rarely over the last six months. He has, however, had other things on his mind! When DD folds the gang will head straight back to DI - where I see some have already taken up residence.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Gus Silent on DegreeDiscussion's 2nd Anniversary - by DR ANATIDAE - 01-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Gus Returns - by Little Arminius - 01-19-2008, 01:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)