RA Yale Bestiality Workshop
#2
Quote:The session was hosted by “sexologist” Dr. Jill McDevitt, who owns a sex store called Feminique in West Chester, Pa.

Apparently McDevitt was a student in the RA Widener PhD program, but quit. Her PhD is from an undisclosed but admittedly unaccredited program.

Here's one to add to your "fake degree" red flags: You can find naked pictures of the person more easily than you can find where they got their alleged doctorate.

[Image: tumblr_m4v4ygk4YM1qb3efg.png]

Quote:B.A. Sexuality, Marriage, and Family from the University of Waterloo, M.Ed. in Human Sexuality Education from Widener University.
http://westchester.patch.com/articles/fe...sex-shop#c

Quote:I decided not to complete my Ph.D. in Human Sexuality at Widener back in November, which I blogged about. I just can’t justify the absurd amount of money, plus I didn’t feel the program adequately took into account the work that I’ve done in the field. Too “ivory tower” for me. Not that there is anything wrong academia, but at this point in my school career, I want a professional degree and spend my time doing school work that will benefit my career, not spend my time writing a dense and clinical research dissertation that will only be read by other academics. Not helpful for me right now.

Since November, I’ve been looking into other programs. I’ve narrowed it down.

First, I’ve been looking into programs abroad- England, Australia, Canada. That’s because Ryan Tyler and I are looking to take a little break from America. Between transvaginal ultrasounds and 85 year old women in wheelchairs being stripped searched by the TSA, we decided we can’t be here anymore. I was going to get out via the student visa route, but realized all the human sexuality doctoral programs abroad are even MORE expensive than Widener (as an international student), and just as mumbo jumbo academic. So currently, as it stands at this moment, our plan of attack of getting a visa is for Ryan Tyler to get a job in another country, if he can find one. As for the doctorate, I have found two different schools that meet my needs perfectly, and they are distance ed, so I can complete the work whether I stay in the US or move! They aren’t accredited, but at this point I don’t care because so far they are the only two that are affordable and provide what I’m looking for. Now it’s a matter of narrowing it down to one.
http://sexologist.tumblr.com/post/216747...-an-update

Quote:Last you heard from me, I was freaking out about being a “failure”, not knowing if I should take my doctoral comprehensive exam or not. I decided to not after talking with faculty at school. If I was pissed at the process and “ivory tower bullshit” before, I’m livid now. I called to seek advice about whether I should postpone the test, and the response I got was “Well, as someone in the academy…” This makes me not want to finish my doctorate- at least at Widener. At this point, I feel like it’s not about learning anything, it’s about proving things, and being pompous and being in “the academy” (that’s not to say anything about the wonderful people I know who have doctorates from Widener, just some individuals I feel suck the fun out of it and make it seem stuck up and stereotypically what turns people off about academia)

No one I sell dildos to or teach blowjobs to cares if I have a doctorate. Only I care. So I’ve been talking to colleagues who have done professional doctorates in human sexuality as opposed to academic Ph.Ds., which is more for people who want to do clinical work, research, college professorship, or other “academy” type things. For my purposes, I think a less rigorous, less academic doctoral degree will suite me better, and I’ve been trying to seek advice about whether I should transfer out of Widener from other sexologists.

Not to mention it will cost me $50,000 to finish at Widener (on top of the approx $112,000 in student loan debt I already have…) and I’m having a hard time justifying the expense. Between Tyler and I, we have over a quarter of a million dollars in student loan debt. It’s frightening! If any rich person wants to donate to the Jill McDevitt Doctoral Degree Fund, I’d graciously accept!
http://sexologist.tumblr.com/page/10

"Between" being a preposition, the correct pronoun would be in the objective case, i.e., "me," not "I." You would think a "PhD" candidate with $112,000 in "education" might know that. It really is frightening. Maybe a little more actual studying and a little less vibrator time?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RA Yale Bestiality Workshop - by Winston Smith - 03-06-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: RA Yale Bestiality Workshop - by Herbert Spencer - 03-06-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: RA Yale Bestiality Workshop - by Don Dresden - 03-07-2013, 03:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  India MOE Mocked for Yale 'Degree' Albert Hidel 3 28,192 08-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Armando Ramos
  'Poopetrator' Hits RA Yale Winston Smith 0 11,243 10-08-2013, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Winston Smith
  RA Yale Confirms Fake Degree Don Dresden 1 18,487 11-20-2009, 08:20 AM
Last Post: ham

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)