How many multiple choice questions does it take to earn your degree?
Remember, at Charter Oak (RA) you can earn a degree in under three hours with a single GRE test.

Here are my thoughts on the matter -

Diploma Mill: 0

Degree Mill: 1 - 50

Substandard: 50 - 200

Unaccredited: 300 - 500

Accredited: 500+
RespectableGent Wrote:Remember, at Charter Oak (RA) you can earn a degree in under three hours with a single GRE test.

I think Excelsior College is the only school to earn a second degree with a single subject GRE. Don't they have about 130 questions?
Dennis Ruhl Wrote:
RespectableGent Wrote:Remember, at Charter Oak (RA) you can earn a degree in under three hours with a single GRE test.

I think Excelsior College is the only school to earn a second degree with a single subject GRE.  Don't they have about 130 questions?

Huh. That's funny. I assumed that the "gold standard" had a little more integrity than that.
RespectableGent Wrote:Huh. That's funny. I assumed that the "gold standard" had a little more integrity than that.

There is an honest exchange. You do 130 multiple choice questions AND write them a cheque for about $2,000 and they mail you a degree. Did someone actually lead you to believe that regional accreditation had anything to do with quality? And you believed them?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn your degree in under 3 hours RespectableGent 7 38,227 10-22-2009, 04:24 AM
Last Post: ham