It's Harvard You Fools
A Degreediscussion thread:

http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...f=3&t=6573

From the den of thieves who usually plot to determine the quickest, easiest, and crappiest route to a degree comes criticism of Harvard Extension. It's Harvard and few people will question a Harvard degree because they only compromise for the rich, the famous, and athletes. Everyone else must earn their degree.
Harvard concerns themselves more with legacies than with athletes. It's the unwritten rule: "If you graduate from Harvard, we will bend over backwards to guarantee your offspring a seat at Harvard if they are even remotely close to being qualified."
Quote:You should see the libraries. You can get lost in the Medical School library (you can also get lost finding it - it's mostly underground.) It's fun being on campus, there's always so much going on, and Cambridge is a fun city to be in as well - there are students everywhere - Harvard, MIT, Lesley, Cambridge, etc.

I can access bigger resources online from my desk, and if I cannot, I have providers that can locate and copy anything for me to deliver it to my doorstep (I tried with rare original XVII century books ), without commuting, extra fees and spending three hours looking for a book in the maze only to find out it has been misplaced or borrowed.
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say RA Harvard Stole $100K Funds from Disabled, Spent it on Sex Toys Harrison J Bounel 1 10,922 03-06-2017, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Ben Johnson
  Arabs Funded O at Harvard Yancy Derringer 3 22,760 09-30-2012, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Yancy Derringer
  Harvard Eddie Grant's Curse Lifted Don Dresden 8 54,155 05-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Martin Eisenstadt
  Fools at degreeinfo Fort Bragg 6 28,429 07-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post: ham
  Harvard Down To Only $29 Billion Herbert Spencer 1 12,422 12-05-2008, 02:33 AM
  You Fools!! Obama bin Biden 3 17,531 10-25-2008, 06:54 PM