Northwest Nazarene wants you to pony up..
Graduated? Started some MBA, passed a few courses, and now you want to transfer? Great.. Northwest Nazarene University may take your credits, but you'll still have pay tuition for what they gave you credit for. You will now pay for the same course twice.

"Students accepted into graduate programs in business may transfer up to 9 semester credits of previously completed work from another regionally accredited institution. The maximum amount of transferable course work is three courses (9 semester hours). All transfer credits must have received at least a "C" letter grade and be approved by the appropriate Program Director. Single-credit courses may not be transferred. Credits must have been earned within seven years preceding the date of admission. No tuition will be waived for transferred credits."

Their bold words not mine.

http://www.nnu.edu/academics/online-prog...-policies/
Gabe Wrote:Graduated? Started some MBA, passed a few courses, and now you want to transfer? Great.. Northwest Nazarene University may take your credits, but you'll still have pay tuition for what they gave you credit for. You will now pay for the same course twice.

"Students accepted into graduate programs in business may transfer up to 9 semester credits of previously completed work from another regionally accredited institution. The maximum amount of transferable course work is three courses (9 semester hours). All transfer credits must have received at least a "C" letter grade and be approved by the appropriate Program Director. Single-credit courses may not be transferred. Credits must have been earned within seven years preceding the date of admission. No tuition will be waived for transferred credits."

Their bold words not mine.

http://www.nnu.edu/academics/online-prog...-policies/

Northwest Nazarene University??? I can't imagine that very many people would pay Northwest Nazarene to accept their graduate credits that were earned elsewhere (and probably at a better school, BTW). Another example of a school that's looking to gouge the student for every cent possible.