Latest Threads:

Knightsbridge University
06-10-2007, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2007 09:52 AM by Randall Flagg.)
Knightsbridge University
DegreeDiscussion Link:

I would ask each person to read the post from Gus beginning to end.  

1- He knows KU is legal as are the degrees, and he doesn't like that.
2- He guesses about why Denmark allows KU to operate, but, he doesn't really know, he's just guessing.
3-He makes another guess as to why Denmark's laws are the way they are.  For him lax, for me open to different options.
4-Gus decides KU must be bad because the operations point is in a "nice upscale home."  I guess it should be located in a barn or tree house.
5-Gus knows virtually nothing about Henrik so he just makes it up and guesses.
6-Gus wants to know why Henrik wouldn't help a reporter doing a hatchet job on him and KU.  Let me make a guess myself, perhaps common sense.
7-Gus then takes all his guesses and hunches, adds them all up, and gets what? NOTHING. Why, because when you add zero plus zero, you have 'ZERO'.

Oh, and by the way, Gus wants you to be very careful.  Because if all his guesses were right, if all his hunches are correct, if the wind is out of the South and the Cubs win the World Series, Gus just might be right about 1% of what he thinks??? could be wrong with Knightsbridge.  

Look over his post and you will find insult and guesswork, not the serious research and discussion that an intelligent man might use.  It is the ramblings of a man who hates.  And people who hate always find victims.

Knightsbridge has been around for years and many people have used the school. Almost all are well pleased with it. The students who have commented on the school and its quality have all been positive.  It may not be right for everyone, Henrik tells people that, but if it is right for you, it is legal, stable, and well respected by the students, and by me.  I believe any fair-minded person who honestly looks at KU will find a school, not a mill.  But if you think a degree from a legal unaccredited school is not right for you, then look elsewhere. Henrik doesn't hold a gun to anyone's head and force them to use his school.  He helps those who choose to use KU and who would benefit from a degree from a legally operating   "SCHOOL."

James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2007, 02:52 AM
RE: Knightsbridge University
Take Gus's advice and you could end up equally as successful in life as Gus. No more need be said.
06-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Ben Johnson Wrote:Take Gus's advice and you could end up equally as successful in life as Gus.  No more need be said.

I see the former jail guard, Rich Douglas, has his opinion too http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...5e93796now that makes all the difference in the world.

Where's the real experts, like Gollin and Ezell on this issue?
06-12-2007, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2007 03:33 PM by Randall Flagg.)
Brian Crawford Wrote:
Ben Johnson Wrote:Take Gus's advice and you could end up equally as successful in life as Gus.  No more need be said.

I see the former jail guard, Rich Douglas, has his opinion too http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...5e93796now that makes all the difference in the world.

Where's the real experts, like Gollin and Ezell on this issue?

Gus is just out to insult people and to cause as much harm as possible. He seems to be a very angry man.  One might suppose the business failure to make that anger even worse.      

Richard's opinion? Where Bear goes so goes Richard. You have the leader and the shadow.  Without Bear the shadow will melt away.

Gollin / Ezell?? Unless there is a camera rolling you won't see them.

This whole crew seems to be on constant lookout for a business opportunity in DL.
It's the money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
11-27-2007, 12:49 PM
France, Denmark, Russia and USA have room for unaccredited education providers.

the biggest enemy of KU and other decent unaccredited schools is the Diploma Mills. Because the operators are in to make good earnings and they find loopholes in the laws of such countries or islands and today in minutes launch an online "university".

For many of people the concept of University run from a house is unacceptable. To many people university is what you have in B&M traditional schools. Believe it or not but many people won't even consider an on line university such as UoP.
My friend David learned about one such on line school and when he went home on the next day he told us that his wife told him that there is no way he goes to such a school, on line is still almost like easy degree or milled degree in view of many. Change take time.
11-27-2007, 01:51 PM
Student Wrote:France, Denmark, Russia and USA have room for unaccredited education providers. the biggest enemy of KU and other decent unaccredited schools is the Diploma Mills. Because the operators are in to make good earnings and they find loopholes in the laws of such countries or islands and today in minutes launch an online "university".
For many of people the concept of University run from a house is unacceptable. To many people university is what you have in B&M traditional schools. Believe it or not but many people won't even consider an on line university such as UoP. My friend David learned about one such on line school and when he went home on the next day he told us that his wife told him that there is no way he goes to such a school, on line is still almost like easy degree or milled degree in view of many. Change take time.

KU was around long before Insainz, RCD and Puffman had ever heard of distance learning. And these, plus JB and a few others, are anti KU because it operates perfectly legally, offers some impressive courses at reasonable cost, has a very impressive Faculty (and I've gotten to know a few of them, and unlike the Degreediscussion 'experts' are real experts in their field and have made major contributions to distance learning) and it is successful - just like many private universities spread around the world. Over the years KU has organised a number of important seminars - like the anti-terrorist conference in the UK a couple of years ago, and many KU graduates are in high positions in government, the military, industry, commerce and education.
And, as I've pointed out on many occasions, JB operated Greenwich and a number of his other schools; from his residence and that there is nothing wrong with that. In fact numerous professional businesses - doctors, lawyers, dentists, surveyors, architects, and so on - operate from private residences in New Zealand.
And yet, JB recently chose to contact the Danish news media informing them that KU operated from a private residence - of course all that happened was that JB ended up with more egg on his face.
11-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Bear condemns people for doing the same things he did. Greenwich University existed in 2,500 sq ft., and it shared that space with IIAS. He located it in a state, Hawaii, that had, at the time, no controls over unaccredited schools. In other words, Greenwich was a self-validating college, something he now condemns, now that HE no longer does it. His motto: Do as I say, not as I do.

James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
11-27-2007, 11:08 PM
If KU was properly accredited it would have served the degree holders much better. You almost have to earn second degree in KU apologetics in order to continuously defend your credential.

Self validation tanks to diploma mills has very bad sound today.
Its better to get good education and earn validated degree.

My 2c
11-29-2007, 03:54 AM
No, this idea is completely wrong, as I'm sure Dr. Hayes can tell you. He would only have to constantly defend his KU degree if he goes to the DI/DD forums and meets up with the gang and their followers. In the real world, he probably has never even been asked about it, good or bad. In the real world of business and commerce, they are busy doing not wondering.

Never in all the years I've had my two state approved degrees have I been challenged by an employer or friend, OR ANYONE. Now at DI or DD that would be a different story. There the holders of substandard RA degrees like Douglas and the providers of the very type degrees we hold, Bear and Douglas, now they do attack and help attack us, as they try to separate their past actions and behaviors from ours. They wanted the money from their various activities, but they no longer want the hsitory they were part of.

You see the used car salesman wants to sell you what he has on the lot today. He can't sell you what he sold last month, and there is their mistake. People know what they sold and the words told to them by the salesmen. In fact the quality of the used cars are in truth no better now than then, just different.

James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
11-29-2007, 06:21 AM
Student Wrote:If KU was properly accredited it would have served the degree holders much better. You almost have to earn second degree in KU apologetics in order to continuously defend your credential.

Self validation tanks to diploma mills has very bad sound today.
Its better to get good education and earn validated degree.

My 2c

Defend the degree? - as Randall says only at DI/DI.

Perhaps you know something that no-one else knows, that accreditation has something to do with quality. Anytime the USDOE suggests that quality of output be measured, they get shat upon by the accreditors.

Inputs are measured but not outputs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Louisiana Baptist University seizer 6 6,661 03-04-2014 07:49 AM
Last Post: seizer
  Chadwick University Called a "Diploma Mill" Duggle 32 23,318 09-19-2013 06:29 AM
Last Post: bigfoot
  Monsters University Martin Eisenstadt 1 1,261 07-28-2013 04:41 AM
Last Post: farmboy
  Illegal Alien University Martin Eisenstadt 18 6,370 09-14-2012 08:18 PM
Last Post: Armando Ramos
  Oikos University shooting. Some weird stuff.... Virtual Bison 4 2,520 04-07-2012 02:53 PM
Last Post: Armando Ramos
  MUST University isn't a diploma mill RespectableGent 13 12,731 03-30-2012 04:29 PM
Last Post: Virtual Bison
  Warren National University students and former students sue Virtual Bison 15 11,754 03-10-2012 06:19 PM
Last Post: Virtual Bison
  Warren National University/Kennedy-Western University Transcripts Virtual Bison 9 14,709 05-17-2011 06:19 PM
Last Post: ham
Smile Saint Augustin University = ECOLE SUPERIEURE ROBERT DE SORBON in drag ham 63 39,490 04-12-2011 10:28 PM
Last Post: ham
  Patriot Bible University - Not a Diploma Mill RespectableGent 3 4,636 06-06-2010 09:18 PM
Last Post: Little Arminius