Muzzies Want Crosses Removed at Catholic U
What you gonna do when they come for you?

Quote:Muslims Want Crosses at Catholic University Removed Before They Pray
Katie Pavlich
News Editor, Townhall

Muslims at a Catholic University are offended the university doesn't allow them to take down or cover crosses before they pray and claim their human rights are being violated because the university does not provide a special room for Muslims to pray in.

Quote:The Washington, D.C. Office of Human Rights confirmed that it is investigating allegations that Catholic University violated the human rights of Muslim students by not allowing them to form a Muslim student group and by not providing them rooms without Christian symbols for their daily prayers.

The investigation alleges that Muslim students “must perform their prayers surrounded by symbols of Catholicism – e.g., a wooden crucifix, paintings of Jesus, pictures of priests and theologians which many Muslim students find inappropriate.”

A spokesperson for the Office of Human Rights told Fox News they had received a 60-page complaint against the private university. The investigation, they said, could take as long a six months.

Banzhaf said some Muslim students were particularly offended because they had to meditate in the school’s chapels “and at the cathedral that looms over the entire campus – the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.”

“It shouldn’t be too difficult somewhere on the campus for the university to set aside a small room where Muslims can pray without having to stare up and be looked down upon by a cross of Jesus,” he told Fox News.

Reality check: If you're offended by Christianity or the Cross, don't go to a Catholic University. It really isn't that hard. Not to mention Catholic Universities are private, they can do whatever they want.
Require signed agreement with a statement of faith. A lot of religious schools have them. I know one guy who went to a school that required daily church attendance. All the Asian invasion listened to music.
Quote:...Catholic Universities are private, they can do whatever they want.

Not when they are taking government money. It's the "golden rule"--the guy with the gold makes the rules. There are a few private colleges out there like Hillsdale College that refuse to wear the golden handcuffs, but the rest are going to have to start bowing to Mecca if they want to keep taking 0bummer's handouts.

Quote:...Evidently Muslim students feel their human rights have been violated by not getting special digs on campus, minus Catholic imagery, to do their daily prayers on college grounds.

Let’s see, what can I compare this situation to? ...That’s like going to Hooters and being offended at all the bodacious hooters bouncing about. People don’t go to Hooters for their chicken wings; it’s called Hooters. Hoot-ers. Hooters. Geez, people. What the heck did you expect, students? It’s called Catholic University for a reason.

Human rights violated? That’s rich. Yes, let’s talk about human rights violations with Islam, shall we? How many Christians were killed in Egypt this week?

In the latest installment of how Islam is enacting their not-so-stealthy-any-longer jihad on America via our schools, Muslims are now taking on Catholic University for their Catholic art and imagery that insults delicate Muslim sensibilities.

This is nonsense. It’s another test to see how far we’ll bend over and take it like Europe has (to their own demise). It will not end with this one college, I guarantee. Who’s next? I’m thinkin’ Notre Dame.

Look, I’m not a Catholic and don’t work for good old CU, but if I did I’d be ticked and would stand my Catholic ground. I’d start swinging incense pots like a ninja warrior working a pair of nunchucks at any group trying to eradicate our cherished traditions and vision for our established university.

Here’s a thought: If you, as a Muslim, don’t like Catholic stuff, you might not want to go to Catholic University. Similarly, when I was seeking out an institution at which to do my grad work I immediately scratched Rosie O’Donnell University off my list.

Why? Well, I didn’t care to look at the paintings of her and her bulbous neck scattered about the campus, nor did I want to pay money to hear her bogus thoughts regarding how the world should tick peddled in the classroom.

This common sense approach to school selection makes me highly suspicious of this special treatment Muslims are demanding in our institutions and what their charges are really—really—all about. Stand your ground, Catholic U.
http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles...page/full/

Quote:This common sense approach to school selection makes me highly suspicious of this special treatment Muslims are demanding in our institutions and what their charges are really—really—all about.

Muslims firebomb satirical magazine. Note tactical similarities between peaceful muslims and secret stalker boys club. When they find themselves ill-equipped to respond to logical thought and rational argument, they are reduced to cheap threats and illegal activities.

Quote:Firebombers attack satirical magazine
November 02, 2011

TWO firebombers are being hunted for an attack on the offices of the satirical journal Charlie Hebdo ahead of the publication today of a special issue which the magazine said was intended to “celebrate” an Islamist party’s election win in Tunisia.

The magazine had revealed that it was publishing "Charia Hebdo" and named the Prophet Muhammad "editor-in-chief" for the issue.

Police are hunting two men who were seen near the offices in Boulevard Davout in Paris’ 20th arrondissement around the time a molotov cocktail was thrown through a first-floor window early this morning.

The magazine's website was also hacked with a picture of Mecca and messages in Turkish and English. This morning it showed only a blank screen with the words "it works!"

No one was hurt in the attack which caused extensive damage.

Editorial director Stéphane Charbonnier, known as Charb, said: "All the equipment that we use to produce the paper has been destroyed or has melted. As of today, we cannot produce a newspaper; but we will do everything possible to make it next week. Whatever happens, it will come out."

He said that they had received threats on Twitter and Facebook since the announcement of the new issue and these were being passed on to police.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evangelical, Catholic Unis Sue HHS Martin Eisenstadt 1 12,337 08-07-2012, 02:15 AM
Last Post: bigfoot
  Will O Crush Catholic College? Armando Ramos 1 13,393 11-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Martin Eisenstadt