Dixie Halfway Home
With less than six months left on her trumped up sentence, Dixie Randock is moving from Victorville to a halfway house near her family.  

Bureau of Prisons records currently show her location as Seattle CCM (community corrections management), an administrative field office.  Reliable sources tell us her ultimate destination is an RRC (Residential Reentry Center, or halfway house) within a short distance of her eastern Washington home.

Michael Milken, Martha Stewart, Chuck Berry....among the many who survived and thrived after their stints as guests of the government.  Look for Dixie to achieve new heights as she continues her indomitable path through life.

One thing is certain...nobody will ever accuse George Gollin of being a "mastermind" of anything.
Winston Smith Wrote:One thing is certain...nobody will ever accuse George Gollin of being a "mastermind" of anything.

That's true, but they would accuse him of being a fraud, a liar and an extortionist.  
Steve Randock just got sprung from the federal prison in Taft, California.

The current BOP Inmate Locator status report for him is
Inmate Not Found
which makes it sound like he might have done a little Escape From Alcatraz move ala Frank Morris and the Anglin brothers.

But apparently that's just a temporary situation, as informed sources tell us he's already back in Washington state at an RRC (halfway house)...and looking fit and rested after his San Joaquin Valley vacation at taxpayers' expense.

How many guys survive federal prison without getting shanked or worse, let alone 71-year old guys with a bum ticker? Clearly Steve is a tough old bird who has plenty more good years ahead of him. He's living proof that you can't keep a good man down, despite the government's best efforts.
(12-09-2010, 05:18 PM)Don Dresden Wrote: Steve Randock just got sprung from the federal prison in Taft, California.

According to FAIR, there's at least 20 million illegal aliens in the US, many of whom are criminals and terrorists. Yet the government is putting 71-year old cardiac cases in federal prison for competing with the higher ed cartel? This isn't the Land of the Free I learned about in school.
(12-09-2010, 05:18 PM)Don Dresden Wrote: The current BOP Inmate Locator status report for him is
Inmate Not Found
which makes it sound like he might have done a little Escape From Alcatraz move ala Frank Morris and the Anglin brothers.

The BOP website still shows that they can't find Steve. If the feds can't keep track of those slippery 71-year olds, how do they expect to find illegal aliens? Oh yeah, I forgot, they don't expect to find them.

If he was Esteban Randockez and holding up liquor stores instead of competing with the higher ed cartel the feds wouldn't have found him the first time either.
(12-09-2010, 05:18 PM)Don Dresden Wrote: The current BOP Inmate Locator status report for him is
Inmate Not Found

Makes for a good laugh guys, but I think if you enter "Steven" instead of "Steve" you will get a correct report: Seattle CCM, same as Dixie.

On the other hand, while Steve and Dixie will be enjoying Christmas at home with their loving family, Gollum is still confined to a life sentence of futility, irrelevance and ridicule. There are some prisons that just cannot be escaped.
I wish Ms Randock and her family a blessed holiday season.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(12-13-2010, 06:46 AM)Virtual Bison Wrote: I wish Ms Randock and her family a blessed holiday season.

I'll second that emotion. God bless anybody who dares pursue the American Dream these days, and God help anybody who dares compete with the wealthy, entrenched higher ed cartel in doing so.
Dixie's countdown to freedom: 11 days.

Gollum's countdown to permanent irrelevance: 11 days.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dixie In Victorville Now Don Dresden 6 29,891 02-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Armando Ramos
  FREE DIXIE RANDOCK!!!! Albert Hidel 1 15,002 07-15-2008, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Whatever
  3 Years for Dixie Dickie Billericay 32 134,892 07-08-2008, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Armando Ramos
  Dixie Cops to Conspiracy Herbert Spencer 18 81,520 04-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Last Post: ham