Civil Libertarian may unseat Suzanne Collins
http://www.thenation.com/article/179382/...an-collins#

One of the nations leading opponents of academic freedom has a new opponent. Shenna Bellows might not be a household name. And she certainly does not have wealthy donors. But he is determined to unseat Senator Collins. And lets hope she does!
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ugh! You can't be serious. True, Susan Collins is a RINO and a complete sellout to the higher ed cartel. But Bellows is an ACLU progtard, which is to say redder than Karl Marx or Vlad Lenin and almost as red as George Gollin. It's too bad Maine has to choose between dumb and dumberer.
As far as I am concerned, Susan Collins is the number one enemy of academic freedom in the US. Second only to Joe Lieberman, who is no longer a Senator. Anyone who opposes her gets my support. Being a civil libertarian I think she may actually be favorable to the rights of non-traditional education supporters.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Dump Susan Collins Virtual Bison 4 26,948 02-02-2011, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Martin Eisenstadt