MUST University isn't a diploma mill
Quote:I'm curious what one would call this breed of school. What do you call a school whose goal is to suck your bank account dry and is overly academic to the point where not even digesting the entire Library of Congress would satisfy your instructors?

Do these instructors actually KNOW what all those books are about?
I doubt it.
If so, they cannot even begin to compare with a real university.
Any unwashed hillbilly can point to a shelf and order you to learn everything by heart, but his only expertise consists in homemade moonshine and goat cheese.
A real academic knows his subject.
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Oh please!

If it looks like a duck and it quacks, it's a duck. This is a HUGE scam.

It's part of the scam known as Organization for Global Learning Education and also includes the following scams:

Ashwood University
Belford University
Corllins University
Cambell State University
Headway University
Hill University
Lorenz University
McFord University
McFord High School
Northern Port University
OLWA University
Panworld University
Rochville University
Western Advanced Central University
Western Valley Central University
Wilson State University
Woodfield University

(09-28-2009, 05:42 PM)RespectableGent Wrote: These guys have been around for about 20 years now. Everyone says that they're a diploma mill or a degree mill with minimal standards, but it's worse than that. What they really do is lure you in with the impression of lax standards, collect money from you up front and a tuition fee from you monthly and then give you literally endless amounts of work until you drop out in desperation.

There aren't any graduates because no one can complete the endless amounts of work MUST gives its students. The people who try to stick with the program end up paying tens of thousands of dollars and decades of study until they drop out in shame. The value of its degrees never comes up because there are NO graduates.

Even Harvard allows its students to graduate after all. With MUST the policy is to graduate no one. They have you read a library's worth of books and write endless papers and introspections until you've understood everything known to man and have written a dissertation on every word in the dictionary. And even then they'd probably ask you to do it over and pay some more in tuition.

Does that make MUST the best school in the US?

(03-28-2012, 07:29 AM)holbrook Wrote: If it looks like a duck and it quacks, it's a duck.

Other than nursery rhyme logic, do you have any facts to back that up? Links, references, etc.?
(03-28-2012, 07:29 AM)holbrook Wrote: Oh please!

If it looks like a duck and it quacks, it's a duck. This is a HUGE scam.

It's part of the scam known as Organization for Global Learning Education and also includes the following scams:

Ashwood University
Belford University
Corllins University
Cambell State University
Headway University
Hill University
Lorenz University
McFord University
McFord High School
Northern Port University
OLWA University
Panworld University
Rochville University
Western Advanced Central University
Western Valley Central University
Wilson State University
Woodfield University
I always take accusations like this one with a grain of salt. The people who tend to blast schools as being "scams" or "degree mills" often have an agenda. As I learned, there is a lot of money to be made in the higher education racket. Schools are competing for the dollar of the student. And if they can discredit a competitor then it works to their advantage. This is why we are now seeing an assult on all for profit schools, accredited or not.

Now I believe that some unaccredited schools are as phony as a $3 bill. But knowing how the accreditation mafia operates its really hard to tell the good ones from the bad. And to be honest, when I hear a boy crying wolf anytime a school is not accredited or accredited by an unrecognized agency, I get a little bit weary.

MUST might be a scam school and it might be ligitimate but just a little unorthodox. Who knows? But when you got the Gollin-Contraras cabal barking up storm I tend not to listen.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination, Diploma Mill Connection? Albert Hidel 1 320 01-07-2024, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Robert L. Peters
  Chadwick University Called a "Diploma Mill" Duggle 32 158,303 09-19-2013, 06:29 AM
Last Post: bigfoot
  New Jersey Running a Diploma Mill Scam RespectableGent 4 27,661 07-09-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post: RespectableGent
  Patriot Bible University - Not a Diploma Mill RespectableGent 3 24,821 06-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Little Arminius
  Christie signs 'diploma mill law' Armando Ramos 6 32,941 06-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Virtual Bison
  Arnold Schwarzenegger, a diploma mill graduate? RespectableGent 4 29,066 01-15-2010, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Virtual Bison
  Diploma Mill Crackdown Drives Some From State Duggle 3 20,437 10-14-2008, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Dennis Ruhl