DL Truth: Distance Learning Truth

Full Version: Levicoff Obsessed With DL Truth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Postby levicoff on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:09 pm

No, I'm not suddenly becoming obsessed with DLT -

http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...f=5&t=6405
What kind of experience or authority have those 'funny' online people to debate fine points of doctrine about the merits of bible schools?
Levicoff Wrote:Okay, folks, let's make this clear: I've got no freakin' clue.

<snip>

If I have any recommendation at all, it's that one consders the consequences of enrolling in a program in which someone as obnoxious as me could find fault with your degree. Thus, I'm still an "RA or the highway" kind of guy - with some exceptions - believing that you should always strive for as universal an acceptance of your credentials as possible.

Levicoff admits something that the rest of the gang won't say explicitly - he's an "RA or the highway" type of guy. By contrast, Uncle Janko usually tries to use the term "academic rigour" as a codeword while the others are even more subtle but their intent is the same - RA or No Way!
Levicoff Wrote:Rick Nelson put it best: "If memories are all I sang, I'd rather drive a truck." So I do.

Ricky Nelson as life model.  That's a real PhD-level thought process. Let's hope the fiery final exit is on the horizon.

[Image: 1602_1005174380.jpg]
Herbert Spencer Wrote:
Levicoff Wrote:Rick Nelson put it best: "If memories are all I sang, I'd rather drive a truck." So I do.

Ricky Nelson as life model.  That's a real PhD-level thought process. Let's hope the fiery final exit is on the horizon.

[Image: 1602_1005174380.jpg]

All mid-career adults should take their college education advice from a gay truck driver who drives an 18 wheeler with his RA Ph.D. from Union. Yes sir, sign me up.