DL Truth: Distance Learning Truth

Full Version: RACISTS AT DEGREEDISCUSSION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...php?t=3347

(QUOTE)
kakaretso

Post Uncle Janko and Hungry Ghost
Thanks for the occasional interesting discussions but the culture of this forum is still dominated by the social drones with attitude (as an earlier quitter from degree.net described them) Uncle Janko and Hungry Ghost. I have succeeded in persuading a university to introduce a cheap distance education program. However every time I post a remark Uncle Janko and Hungry Ghost mock my military record when as a PAC/APLA lieutenant general against the South African apartheid regime I fiercely opposed the mystical fascist section of the Pan Africanist Congress's slogan "one settler one bullet. I deeply resent Uncle Janko and Hungry Ghost remarks supporting that foul racist policy.

I won't be back.(END QUOTE)

I wish Janko and his buddies would take it easy on people.
Here's some background:

http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...php?t=3340

(QUOTE)uncle janko

Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:58 pm View user's profile Send private message

--------------------------------------------------------

kakaretso

Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:26 am View user's profile Send private message(END QUOTE)

Giving Lutherans a bad name.
More of the same:

"""""""kakaretso

And no I am not Jason. I post under my own name and "Lecturer" as I am a university ESL lecturer.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:59 am View user's profile Send private message

-------------------------------------------------------

uncle janko

One net, one troll.

Janko, what's up?
Our friend, who must be Dr. Leeman, was crapped on by the short-dicks at degreeinfo too. Janko has read a lot of history, Leeman has created it.
More:

(QUOTE)uncle janko

Post cometh the troll, not to praise Sobukwe but to bury him...
What is amusing to me is that this personage claims to be a "lieutenant general" in a terrorist organisation of mixed Nkrumahist (read: Nicky and Elena Ceausescus' houseboy) and Maoist intellectual provenance, and claims to be a "lecturer" in ESL at a real university, and boasts of his "military record" (Dr Douglas, as a REAL ex-military man would you mind deconstructing that term?) and claims to be a pioneer in low-cost DL. What bosh! Osama bin Leeman? Who knows? Who cares?

For enlightenment see the chapter on "re-enactors" in Paul Fussell's perceptive book, "Uniforms". Prophet Levicoff held his fire: insignificant is putting it mildly.

I simply don't understand Janko's vindictiveness. The biggest event in Janko's life was having his prostate removed. So now he drips and suffers from Heik's Syndrome. It would make me bitter too.

Leeman's deeds are historical record. He was on the same side as Nelson Mandela albeit among the radicals. Who really had more to do with freeing South Africa, the radicals who fought with bullets or the moderates who employed words? Was it the fear of words or the fear of violence that caused the white South Africans to step aside? I suspect the choice was to accomodate the moderates now or accomodate the radicals later.

The mocking of the military career of a revolutionary leader, who helped free a country, by saying it was inferior to an airforce/civil service supply officer is bonehead stupid.
Is this Dr. Bernard Leeman of South Africa?  

Ahhh yes, Janko, the great christian voice of love and mercy.  I'm sure Jesus is so proud to be represented by such as Janko.  More likely Janko would be one of those driving in the spikes.
Randall Flagg Wrote:Is this Dr. Bernard Leeman of South Africa?

Yes, he was a Whitey who fought against apartheid and had quite a prominent role. Some people might consider him a bit of a hero. For some reason Janko thinks he's a joke.

Uncle Janko claims some African ancestry. Perhaps Uncle Janko's name came from his Uncle Tom.
Quote:Leeman's deeds are historical record. He was on the same side as Nelson Mandela albeit among the radicals. Who really had more to do with freeing South Africa, the radicals who fought with bullets or the moderates who employed words? Was it the fear of words or the fear of violence that caused the white South Africans to step aside? I suspect the choice was to accomodate the moderates now or accomodate the radicals later.

RolleyesRolleyes

Oh my god...after the high morals, high ethical qualms and business practice of the various Thomas Chip White, George Brown, Gregg des Elms, John Bear & co, the DE/DL freakshow gets its Che Guevara...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Janko?
What a dunce!
Triracial ancestry...haha!
ham Wrote:Oh my god...after the high morals, high ethical qualms and business practice of the various Thomas Chip White, George Brown, Gregg des Elms, John Bear & co, the DE/DL freakshow gets its Che Guevara...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

They are visited by a real historical figure who has published endless histories on South Africa and they treat him like shit. Unbelievably small people and apparently proud of it! Janko is simply a hick living in backwoods Michigan with no idea how people act in the real world.

Dayson picked up on Janko's attempt at humor without realizing what a pig he was being.
Ben Johnson Wrote:
ham Wrote:Oh my god...after the high morals, high ethical qualms and business practice of the various Thomas Chip White, George Brown, Gregg des Elms, John Bear & co, the DE/DL freakshow gets its Che Guevara...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

They are visited by a real historical figure who has published endless histories on South Africa and they treat him like shit.  Unbelievably small people and apparently proud of it!  Janko is simply a hick living in backwoods Michigan with no idea how people act in the real world.

Dayson picked up on Janko's attempt at humor without realizing what a pig he was being.

The gang mistakes the back slapping they give each other as having meaning to the outside world. They are giants in the small mud puddles they live in and thrive in, nothing more. Outside their little nests no one gives a damn what they think or say. Try asking a dozen (at random) college Presidents about Bear / Douglas/ Sainz / Janko / DD / DI, and see what you are told. This is what you will hear:

WHO?? Never heard of them.
Pages: 1 2