DL Truth: Distance Learning Truth

Full Version: DesElms Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Elmer is still alive and kickin'.

DesElms Speech on 11/15/08

Take note of the nice photo of Elmer on p. 5. Doesn't he compare favorably with Big Chief Swift Eagle Justice (infamous from his IUFS affiliation), someone the old Gregg DesElms ridiculed back in his heyday as DI moderator?

[attachment=56]

BTW, I'd love to see DesElms wearing the fancy headgear.
Great catch, Little Arminius! I wonder where Elmer is hiding his curtain rod?

[Image: Elmer01.jpg][Image: attachment.php?aid=56]
Uncle Castrato Wrote:disambiguation
...As we have seen so often, phony ecclesiastics and millism are in unnatural congress.

http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...59e#p50357
What's with the outfit? So that's what I'll like like in 20 years. I thought I was older than Elmer.
Uncle?Castrato Wrote:...As we have seen so often, phony ecclesiastics...in unnatural congress.

That's perfect. Fake pervert marriages performed by a fake pervert preacher. I wonder why Janko wasn't volunteering too? He seems equally well qualified.
You have to hand it to DesElms, he managed to reinvent himself without getting hit by a truck like someone else we know. Best of luck to him in his new vocation as a "community activist" and "spiritual consultant." I mean it sincerely. That being said, I wish even better luck to those who are seeking the services of The DesElms Consultancy. They are going to need it if they are seeking and/or following the advice of Gregg L. DesElms, Principal Consultant of the aforementioned business entity.

This guy managed to royally fuck up not only his own life but those of the people around him as well. DesElms has sowed discontent and caused grief wherever he has gone. It's almost unimaginable to me that he's offering "advice" or "counseling" to anyone. I do believe that people can save themselves (some believe they have been divinely inspired or while others are secular existentialists), they turn over a new leaf and rebuild their lives over a period of time. Unfortunately, when they claim such a spiritual rebirth and then immediately focus their efforts on marrying same sex couples ( Rolleyes ), I question whether they have been reborn or have completely lost what was left of their minds.
Maybe I am just mistaken.
Maybe he just got busiER than he had EVER been in eons before...
But I dare to suppose that his mysterious disappearance from the online DL scene roughly coincides with the birth of this site and embarrassing aspects of his life being spotlighted.

I tell you Gregg DesElms: you are phoney like your buddies. Only unsuspecting and very naive people can give you any credit...not to mention you are the least apt to judge anyone's morals or actions.
[Image: Elmer01.jpg]

The expression on the face of that little dyke standing behind Elmer on the right is priceless. What irks her more?

a. Elmer is (at least chromosomally speaking) a man?
b. Elmer can grow more hair on his face than she can?
c. Elmer looks better in a black dress than she does?
d. Elmer is heterosexual (or so he felt compelled to proclaim over and over and over)?
e. Even by a pervert's standard, Elmer is an insufferable, long-winded douchebag?
Albert?Hidel Wrote:The expression on the face of that little dyke standing behind Elmer on the right is priceless. What irks her more?

a. Elmer is (at least chromosomally speaking) a man?
b. Elmer can grow more hair on his face than she can?
c. Elmer looks better in a black dress than she does?
d. Elmer is heterosexual (or so he felt compelled to proclaim over and over and over)?
e. Even by a pervert's standard, Elmer is an insufferable, long-winded douchebag?

Answer: E
Is DesElms a fag himself? Say that he isn't. Why would he be involved in marrying a bunch of homos and dykes?
Pages: 1 2