DL Truth: Distance Learning Truth

Full Version: Has Gus abandoned ship at DD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He has been gone for quite a while and, suprisingly, never even offered his opinion on the U.S. Presidential Election.

I wonder if his absence is due to a loss of interest in DL, time-consuming outside business interests (maybe this venture won't end up bankrupt) or .. perhaps he is working on another degree?
Now you've done it. He's going to spend an hour on google looking up stories to out people that have already been posted at Degreediscussion three times.

Maybe he is leading a revolution in the Sierra Maestra.
When was the last time Gus was heard from? I thought that he had a little more pride than he apparently has, judging by how long he has been AWOL from his own site.

At this point DD is more or less "owned" by Uncle Janko. I once described him as the éminence grise of DD, which he most certainly was at that time. Not anymore - Unc is in charge and it's his way (RA) or the highway!
Little Arminius Wrote:When was the last time Gus was heard from? I thought that he had a little more pride than he apparently has, judging by how long he has been AWOL from his own site.

At this point DD is more or less "owned" by Uncle Janko. Not anymore - Unc is in charge and it's his way (RA) or the highway!

I really love these sea cucumbers...their finest hour in life will probably be the time they banned people from some crummy $10-a-month-hosting-plan website...
In real life they are probably the challenged individual who shrinks in a corner, starts getting dizzy and getting tunnel vision when bullies scream insults in his face.