DL Truth: Distance Learning Truth

Full Version: Diploma Mill News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is yet another bunch of scum who is polluting the internet with lies and bullshit.

http://diplomamillnews.blogspot.com/

Does anyone have any dirt on this site? Who runs this anyway?

Its on Blogspot which is a pretty basic service that anyone can get an account at for free but this one seems to get a lot of recognition from all the elitists out there.
(02-09-2011, 05:02 PM)Virtual Bison Wrote: [ -> ]Here is yet another bunch of scum who is polluting the internet with lies and bullshit.

http://diplomamillnews.blogspot.com/

Does anyone have any dirt on this site? Who runs this anyway?

Its on Blogspot which is a pretty basic service that anyone can get an account at for free but this one seems to get a lot of recognition from all the elitists out there.

That one has been around for awhile. They used to have a little gadget that showed your IP address when you hit the page, which no doubt did wonders for their repeat visitor total. I noticed lately they have been reduced to posting any sort of scam-related story, apparently because the only real diploma mills out there are the regionally accredited ones.
(02-10-2011, 09:16 AM)WilliamW Wrote: [ -> ]That one has been around for awhile. They used to have a little gadget that showed your IP address when you hit the page, which no doubt did wonders for their repeat visitor total. I noticed lately they have been reduced to posting any sort of scam-related story, apparently because the only real diploma mills out there are the regionally accredited ones.
Nice swipe there. You are right about crappy accredited schools.

U of Phoenix is really getting btw.

Regarding that Diploma Mill News, I believe that picture with that cat and the motorboard has gone viral.

And this cat story has become a cliche. I heard a story on a radio talk show about a cat who actually became a licensed psychotherepist in some state. The cat owner listed a bunch of mail order colleges that he bought. Big Grin